• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Look at these horrendous kits. I bet the people who buy them werent even picked last when the played football at the park but instead they were asked to be a linesman.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal "always releasing great kits", is the new "Arsenal are the best footballing team in the country" myth...that followed us for a few years, even though we weren't anymore.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Considering the hype around our return to Adidias, think they have been probably worse than Puma so far.

Only quality shirt, is the 3rd kit in 2019-2020, imo.
I think the first Arsenal home shirt produced by Adidas, (2019/20) V-Neck was good. I bought that one, and had Tierney 3 on the back. I liked the third shirt from that season, Dark Blue with yellow writing.
This season's away shirt is nice.
A shirt I have got from the past. Last home shirt at Highbury. Produced by Nike, I liked the Redcurrant shirt.
PXL_20210812_191606155.jpg

If only that last season at Highbury, we could have won the Champions League. That would have been the perfect Goodbye to Highbury.

Pulp

Tbf the first few kits Puma made for Arsenal was alright. Then they went off the deep end. While I am not a huge fan of this years Ajax home kit, the rest look pretty decent.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have had some quality third kits over the years.

But in reality, they are completely unneeded...2 kits a season is what it should be.

mirrorstare

v3ctytdjeci71.png

Protest against your club in style

Moleque

I think the first Arsenal home shirt produced by Adidas, (2019/20) V-Neck was good. I bought that one, and had Tierney 3 on the back. I liked the third shirt from that season, Dark Blue with yellow writing.
This season's away shirt is nice.
A shirt I have got from the past. Last home shirt at Highbury. Produced by Nike, I liked the Redcurrant shirt.
View attachment 4034

If only that last season at Highbury, we could have won the Champions League. That would have been the perfect Goodbye to Highbury.
I love this shirt. Mine had Bergkamp on the back. My son stole it from me and still wears it

Top Bottom