• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My 2005/06 jersey is one of my most prized possessions.

Honestly the quality of that shirt is unreal. The collar is really nicely done and it’s just so elegant.

Getting the away shirt from the Invincible season for my birthday.

Can't wait to wear it for the first time, as Theo slams in a last minute equaliser for Southampton next weekend!

Pop Tart

Established Member

Black away kit to go with the pink 3rd

We really do release/re-release too many kits/shirts per season, still buying them though :lol:

The 424 black pre match Jersey would of made a good third kit imo.

Seems like they are running out of ideas though as of next season, problem you get when you release great non match tops every 2 weeks.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We really do release/re-release too many kits/shirts per season, still buying them though :lol:
They see my demo coming a mile away. Those 30 something year olds who lock themselves away and rinse the invincible DVDs and ignores our current fixtures.

Have you ever clocked the timing of the releases as well?

I remember the Bruised Banana kit re-release boi, Emery was about to get sacked or had just got the sack?

The 92 home kit re-release was Arteta’s relegation dog fight.

We just lost against Man U led by Carrick and there’s another retro kit coming so brace yourself :shivering:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My 2005/06 jersey is one of my most prized possessions.

Honestly the quality of that shirt is unreal. The collar is really nicely done and it’s just so elegant.

This.

Luckily, I got my one signed and framed. Easily one of my favourite shirts ever.

Looking forward to this all black away kit hopefully we‘ll be using it in the CL.

Pop Tart

Established Member
More kits released than goals scored. :facepalm:

More stuff, sweaters etc. Need bell end back to model this stuff.

Only last week that maroon tribute was released.
Club is rotten from top to bottom. Ian Wright smilling like a goon

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

More stuff, sweaters etc. Need bell end back to model this stuff.

Only last week that maroon tribute was released.
Club is rotten from top to bottom. Ian Wright smilling like a goon
Yeah saw that release on IG which is why I made the post. Repulsive stuff. 🤣

grim_tales1

Hey,
I was thinking of getting a new shirt on the Arsenal Direct website but can't find Ramsdale at all - is it not being produced right now or just out of stock?
Other choices I thought of were Tomiyasu or Ødegaard.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I thought they were helping society taking stand against knife fights and murders in poor communities.

But they just wanted to advertise new shirt for over £90.

This is so out of touch imo. Is Raul back or what?
The shirts won't even be commercially avaible so you can't even buy them. They'll only give them to people who've made a difference in the community.

Top Bottom