• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Aren’t the adidas home kits all template designs? Us and United have basically the same style home kit with the collar.

Hoping this is adidas just testing the waters to see the reaction.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Quite like this, has 06-08 vibes. Good to see them gradually moving away from the cartoon badge as well. They need to just go with the cannon on all kits now.
The badge looks more cartoonish here than it has ever looked. We look like we're about to play against the Hamburgler XI in the Fast Food League.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The badge looks more cartoonish here than it has ever looked. We look like we're about to play against the Hamburgler XI in the Fast Food League.

I disagree, feel it blends into the red more so it’s hard to came out the poor man’s comic sans text.

Guess we’ll have to see it in person/on the players first.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Concepts somehow always outdo the actual kits.

We have had some nice ones recently tbf. I don’t love this new rumoured one, but it isn’t TERRIBLE. I just saw the rumoured away/alternate kits as well. None of them doing it for me.

Like our current one though, glad we get to win a title in it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Concepts somehow always outdo the actual kits.

We have had some nice ones recently tbf. I don’t love this new rumoured one, but it isn’t TERRIBLE. I just saw the rumoured away/alternate kits as well. None of them doing it for me.

Like our current one though, glad we get to win a title in it.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Latest posts+

Top Bottom