• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not befitting of having the "Champions" patch on it next season, so back to the drawing board please lads!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
There are leaks that the third kit is green or not?

I doubt that the away kit will look like this if the third kit is green - would look to similar.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
The Office Reaction GIF

sub_sub

It looks like it was created in a rush, the way the lines don't connect to the shoulder lines makes it look quite amateurish.

Still I prefer it to the other green kit that was floated the other day, at least we would be able to see the players on the pitch with this one. Might feel like you've been to a rave after watching a game though...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

It looks like it was created in a rush, the way the lines don't connect to the shoulder lines makes it look quite amateurish.

Still I prefer it to the other green kit that was floated the other day, at least we would be able to see the players on the pitch with this one. Might feel like you've been to a rave after watching a game though...
That’s because it’s an April fool joke - the account is based in Australia so it was already April 1 when published. Can’t believe people actually fall for this stufff… :lol:

This is how you really do it…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why can't they just stick with the classic yellow with suitable blue shorts away kit?! This is an abomination worthy of Idi Amin.

I reckon you went mental in 2002, when they changed the badge :lol:

Top Bottom