• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's the deal with Arsenal shop not having player shirts to sell for ages? I have tried to look for Saka shirts for some time, and they just don't have any to sell. I don't want that pink one.

They don't want money? I would assume they want to sell shirts throughout the season?

It's really weird. But whatever, I can use the money elsewhere.

Those shirts for next season are quite horrendous.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Quite like it tbh, reminds me a lot of the 06-08 top which I thought was a great kit.

Interesting that adidas have brought back the 3 stripes going all the way down the long sleeves. Used to love that about the old 2000’s style kits.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The home shirt is growing on me. Not as good as this season's home for me, but Ill get it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Hope these are actually long sleeves instead of that horrible short sleeve/base layer combo

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Home kit looks cheap and tacky

Real step down from previous kits. Hope they put more effort in next season. This has early 2000s vibes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FxC8gHDWAAAXugF

@OnlyOne bottom left

Latest posts+

Top Bottom