• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Henry boi

Watching the Arsenal Highlights on Match of the Day last night, I thought the New Home shirt looked nice. Not too sure about the Red zig - zag on the White socks.

View attachment 15436
Socks look Socking, sorry Shocking.

Looks like Adidas didn't know what to do with the socks. Personally, I like Red socks, with the top of them White.
Nah the socks are fire, I watched the game, 03 04 vibes

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
All three kits are dreadful.

The home kit had great potential but they’ve ruined it with the lining on the back, it looks like a god damn apron.

The socks are also atrocious, and should have been red. Overall, the kit has too much white.

Away kit - the less said the better.

3rd kit - decent but an odd looking colour.

Awful compared to the three we just had.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Neither the away or 3rd kit are flattering colours for the black players in our squad, wouldn’t surprise me if Mikel was behind this.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
United’s away kit is a shocker as well:

Adidas must have decided to design this years batch of away kits in there dark (may explain the neon).

It looks like a Newcastle United or a Juventus shirt, that has just been run over by a steamroller.
⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜

Latest posts+

Top Bottom