• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fair to say we really pissed something off at Puma, giving us crap kits but elite training gear is such a troll move.

m75326502_f

puma-white-2018-2019-Arsenal-Stadium-Jersey-Mens-T-Shirt-In-White.jpeg
puma-grey-2018-2019-Arsenal-Training-Shirt-Kids-Mens-T-Shirt-In-Grey.jpeg

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Fair to say we really pissed something off at Puma, giving us crap kits but elite training gear is such a troll move.

m75326502_f

puma-white-2018-2019-Arsenal-Stadium-Jersey-Mens-T-Shirt-In-White.jpeg
puma-grey-2018-2019-Arsenal-Training-Shirt-Kids-Mens-T-Shirt-In-Grey.jpeg

The all greyed out kit is easily my favourite, would even go as far as saying its one of if not the best looking 'kits' we've ever had.

When they come out with these training kits and then crappy actual club kits it blows my mind in trying to understand what they are thinking :confused:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Adidas kits this season all seem very much the same. Another company that seems to go down the lazy design route nowadays.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Adidas kits this season all seem very much the same. Another company that seems to go down the lazy design route nowadays.

If they bring their international game to the domestic game it should be fine. Can't be any worse than Nike's shower of sh*te. Have you seen City's kit this season? Yuck.

Aevi

Hale End FC

So thankful for PUMA, they created our best shirt probably ever.

s-l300.jpg

Nothings beats it.

Can anyone inform me if when PUMA and Arsenal are done if I can still buy the shirt?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
So thankful for PUMA, they created our best shirt probably ever.

s-l300.jpg

Nothings beats it.

Can anyone inform me if when PUMA and Arsenal are done if I can still buy the shirt?

Nice kit, but to be fair Puma, Nike, Adidas; they all produce their share of crap kits as well as the nice ones.

I think its may be down to what the club ask for and have final sign off on, some clubs tend to have decent kits regardless of the make.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nike literally just do standard club colours with a tick one side and badge the other :lol:
Some of their kits this season are stunning though. Chelsea Home, City Away, PSG Away,Wolfsburg Home and Away all sh*t on anything Puma have ever done for us. Would happily take that with superior materials and quality than the misshapen nonsense Puma are serving up at the moment.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Some of their kits this season are stunning though. Chelsea Home, City Away, PSG Away,Wolfsburg Home and Away all sh*t on anything Puma have ever done for us. Would happily take that with superior materials and quality than the misshapen nonsense Puma are serving up at the moment.
Think the AS Roma home is great

Jae

I don't really like any of our Puma kits. Haven't bought any of them, which is rare for me. Will be buying all of the Adidas ones next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom