• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Loken

I really, REALLY hope they don't make us some skin-tight disgusting kit like Chelsea, Cameroon or France have. Really horrible kits, despite the nice designs.

Revolution

Holy simoleons.

As long as the shirt is red and part white and has a proper badge I don't give a toss who makes it.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Cameroon and a host of other African national teams (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ghana, among others) are Puma sponsored. Don't know if we'll get the slim fit version but most of their designs are pretty nifty imo.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
excited-o.gif

excited-o.gif

leo_ense

Established Member
Lewan_1624554a.jpg

Andrea-Pirlo-Italy-are-very-enthused-to-progress-in-Euro-2012-162666.jpg

These two are the biggest brands with Puma and both have nice kits. We'd be their main deal by a huge distance.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sponsored by Puma:

Remy
Begovic
Reus
Fabregas.

No coincidence at all. :wink:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The Italian and Dortmund jerseys are very nice, I agree with Loken though I hope they don't create skin tight jerseys like the African teams and France wear.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Does anyone else think it's fake considering it's 30m a year, despite it adding up to 170m! It'd be 150m

Gunner30

jmsmtthw28 said:
£64m from shirt sponsors
30m Emirates
34m Puma
How much do we earn now?

Right now, I think we earn, with regards to Nike, about 4 times less than the Puma deal. And the Emirates deal is also pathetic. I imagine were going to make in the region of 4-5 times greater than what we were.

Rumours are that between 2014-2019, it equates to a total of roughly £320m, which would align with the above prices.

If this all works out, lets hope we;

1) Become bigger spenders in the transfer market
2) If not, this better allow a lowering of ticket prices. Otherwise, freeze them, as it'll be beyond a joke if they are raised anytime soon.

akhil

Holy Sh*T!! If this is true, this is a huge cash injection into the club. Another plus being its a 5 year deal which isn't too long. 170Mil over 5 years is about 34Mil a year. Combine this with the Emirates deal, its a 60 Mil a year jump on our current income. Might put us near the Bayern bracket income wise. We may be able to add 15Mil a year on wages alone which is a couple 150k/week players.

Gazidis and Fox are gonna get another big bump in their pay if this is true. Doesn't look like a coincidence, all the rumours of use being able to spend this summer.

Hope Wenger doesn't act like a penny pincher for once and gets his targets.
Time for him to go get his big boy pants he left at Highbury. :twisted:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So if it's true, is this right...
Current Emirates deal = £15M a year, will soon be £30M a year.
Current Nike deal = £7M a year, will soon be £30-£34M a year.

Which means the club will get £40M more every year...

DontPushMe

Stunning deal if true. I am hesitant, but if this comes true we are really going to be stepping things up financially.

Surely the new ManU deal will be for 50M a year or something ungodly like that, but if we get 30M a year from puma im extatic.

I also dislike Adidas strongly, so i prefer we do this than sign on with Adidas.

akhil

DontPushMe said:
Stunning deal if true. I am hesitant, but if this comes true we are really going to be stepping things up financially.

Surely the new ManU deal will be for 50M a year or something ungodly like that, but if we get 30M a year from puma im extatic.

I also dislike Adidas strongly, so i prefer we do this than sign on with Adidas.

I don't know how they get that kind money, they are going to get 18Mil a year for naming rights to their training ground and we get 2Mil a year for a state of the art stadium. Nike will most likely offer them something insane as we blew them off from the looks of it.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can anyone confirm we use to earn only £13m from our Nike and Emirates deal if this is true then we will earn £51m more every year

Add the extra £50m from new TV deal and that's an extra 100m every year, we are making profits now

blaze_of_glory

Oh god please let this be true. Would make a huge difference to our finances and we'd get some nice kits out of it too I think.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Waiting for it to be on Arse.com my self.

Hope its true, I quite like their kits.

trunks206

Established Member
I dont believe this though. In the past year were been leaked random figures from now all the major shirt suppliers about the deal we are about to sign. I believe its all a wind up to get us to believe the BS sites like the mirror when they talk about us splashing 60m on Falcao.

Lakersgooner24 said:
Cameroon and a host of other African national teams (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ghana, among others) are Puma sponsored. Don't know if we'll get the slim fit version but most of their designs are pretty nifty imo.

Agreed. The shirts designed for the African teams for the 2010 WC + the last couple ACON were ****ing class. Dortmund's all black 3rd shirt is top notch aswell.

ghana-world-cup-2010-football-shirt-home.jpg

cameroon-puma-home-football-shirt-africa-cup-nations-2012-a_original_display_image.jpg

ivorycoasthome.png

2010-fifa-world-cup-algeria-home-soccer-jersey-white.jpg

angola_5F00_home_5F00_away_5F00_acon_5F00_f.jpg

PUMA-BVB-launch-the-new-2012-2013-kit.jpg

(Can we use the money to sign all 3?)

Anyways although I like alot of what Puma has been doing, I am huge Nike fan so I prefer they just pony up the cash and treat/pay us as they do with United and Barca.

Oh and to the people complaining about the slim fit jerseys.........they look better, so go hit the gym. :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom