• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Aevi

Hale End FC
I definitely rate the first one; the darker red color looks a bit more mature and "royal". Neat collar as well.

The blue one is like Swansea's away kit, I'm not a big fan. It's just not very Arsenal.

The black and pink I need to see more before I judge, it's a bit out there but it could work.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Away kit
arsenal-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg
swansea_away.jpg

sexpanther

I dislike Puma immensely. Everything feels so cheap compared to the Nike kits. And ironically what they're doing now with the color blocked sleeves is tailor made for what we want out of our home and away kits.

Couldn't agree more, the material they use feels so cheap, on par with a knock off kit you'd find at the markets. Design wise they don't always cut it with club teams, but a lot of the international teams kits do look nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom