• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not bought an Arsenal shirt for like 7 years.

Can't be wearing that in public.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are you f**king me puma? the home kit look very decent the away and 3rd kit make me vomit.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

the away kit is really awful GK should be wearing that not the players. f**k off Puma. i hope it's a matchday training kit.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i don't think the blue kit is going to be our away kit i'm sure it gonna either gold or yellow.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Terrible. Glad I just bought this season's away on sale. The blue one looks like a training top or pajamas.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Meh 1st kit.

3rd kit I don't mind it being a bit different if it's done with black/v. dark blue or gray like the one that leaked.

That second kit is hot garbage tho. Looks like a training kit.

All Puma kits are ****, tho. Except for the tracksuits. Those at lit.

Just look at the yellow one. Classy AF.
track2.jpg

trackred.jpg

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Are these definitely accurate?

Home kit looks decent, the other two are offensive. I feel bad for the person who designed them.

The third kit looks like the away kit of a generic mid table Turkish team. Maybe we wanted to fit in in the Europa League.

The light blue one looks like it's been designed by Stevie Wonder. The colouring is awful, the way it fades into the even more awful colour of blue is, once more, awful.

Think the club should sue to be honest.

Ashybashy86

Didn't a lot of people moan about how the first run of Puma kits were too tight? Looks like Puma listened and made a classic ill fitting offering, but people still aren't happy.

Puma just can't win.
I think the ones for the players will still be tight fit. Regardless, all 3 are rubbish imo.

Didn't a lot of people moan about how the first run of Puma kits were too tight? Looks like Puma listened and made a classic ill fitting offering, but people still aren't happy.

Puma just can't win.

Yeah this forum has no clue... Don't rate Bellerin as fashion icon. They ridiculed Ramsey blonde haircut. The list goes on and on.

Top Bottom