• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would've prefered a yellow away kit but I like it.
Yeah, really liked the one in this fan mock up:
DGAsBn8XsAA6e1f.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah, really liked the one in this fan mock up:
DGAsBn8XsAA6e1f.jpg
Every third year they do this weird thing with the away kit and make it non-yellow. The one travesty of having to sell merchandise in a capitalist market: it kills good traditions. Wish we'd stick to the red home and yellow away kits permanently. Do whatever with the third kit.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't mind having a blue away now and again and this one looks nice.

Love yellow but think I'd get bored of it if we had it every season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Every third year they do this weird thing with the away kit and make it non-yellow. The one travesty of having to sell merchandise in a capitalist market: it kills good traditions. Wish we'd stick to the red home and yellow away kits permanently. Do whatever with the third kit.
I think the blue kit is really nice. Love the O2 one as well.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's one thing that I'm actually really surprised by here in America. We are the absolute darlings of capitalism but in many cases our sports teams in the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL don't change uniforms very frequently. At most it's every few years in these leagues and some teams go decades without any change except for in who is manufacturing the uniforms for the particular league. I'm shocked that they don't do more to exploit us in that regard over here.

blaze_of_glory

More money is always good, but Adidas kits get boring fast with every on having the three stripes on the shoulder. They need to get over that.

wigner

More money is always good, but Adidas kits get boring fast with every on having the three stripes on the shoulder. They need to get over that.

Who cares?

This is the most cheapskate club in the country. Whatever increase in shirt sponsorship is found, it will be outweighed by wage and transfer fee inflation. Arsenal is going backwards. Soon clubs like Everton will overtake Arsenal with their financial aggressiveness.

The board is not interested in excellence; they just want to get by and rely upon Wenger to create gold from hay.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Big fan of Adidas kits, Bayern in particular have some great ones over the years. Might actually buy a shirt for the first time in nearly a decade if this switch happens.

Reactions: BBF

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Who cares?

This is the most cheapskate club in the country. Whatever increase in shirt sponsorship is found, it will be outweighed by wage and transfer fee inflation. Arsenal is going backwards. Soon clubs like Everton will overtake Arsenal with their financial aggressiveness.

The board is not interested in excellence; they just want to get by and rely upon Wenger to create gold from hay.
So your logic is that because we're going backwards, lets make our situation worse by not even trying? Okay then.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Nah it's iconic. Both for how recognisable it is whuoenalso being unimposing

KROENKE SUCKS

All I care about is what are going to get paid. The more we get the more we have to spend on transfers, wages, etc. We might actually get to keep our best players.

Time for Gazidis to earn his keep Imo. He screwed up with the last deal since it was almost immediately dwarfed by major clubs signing deals twice as lucrative. Hopefully this time he gets it right. If he does and we match what we get with new deals in terms of transfer and wage spending, I will be able to forgive him and make my peace with Stan owning the club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I hope we move to Adidas. First and foremost for more money and nicer, better quality kits but also selfishly for me because it's easier to acquire Nike and Adidas things directly here in Gotham now that the Puma store is closed down. It was really f*cking grim the other day walking around the City and seeing virtually every big club (and Tottenham) represented better in stores that us. Disgraceful. They even do the shirt printing for free in the Adidas stores which would be a really nice change. Nice to be able to walk in and out with kits/merch rather than waiting for it to be shipped and then having to decide if you want to keep it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Reading the article it says Puma have first dibs. So while we may say we will buy ourselves out if they can offer the same as Adidas intend to offer then it makes sense to stay.

At least we are looking to shake things up. An extra 30m a season could have seen us complete some more business by now.

Top Bottom