Arsenal Agree Puma Kit Deal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by The Jury, May 7, 2013.

1. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

These are crisp :drool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you take away the little details in the blue strip and strange pattern in the red color, I quite like this concept.

[​IMG]

2. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

Something United-ish about the third kit, don’t like it. Home kit is nice. Away kit is amazing.

3. say yes

say yes To Emery

Don’t really care who makes our kits, but fairly certain the Adidas rumours are a sham.

Nothing to them but an obviously fake ITK and a year old mirror article.

BBF likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

The new knit template of Puma kits is a definite upgrade on the crap we've been stuck with for the last couple of years so at least hopefully we'll get better looking and better quality kits next season and beyond if this Adidas move doesn't come to fruition.
    I believe that's the shade of red we'll be wearing next season. Now imagine that lion replaced with a cannon. Might be pretty cool.

[​IMG]

5. Aevius

6. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

The simplicity of Adidas' kits are what appeals to me. You look at some of Puma's designs and it seems like they're trying too hard.

Rex Banner and BBF like this.
  7. Heskey

Heskey Well-Known Member

Oh god why... :oops:

8. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Well-Known Member

Absolute gash!!!

9. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

Might as well print Ethel, Cordelia, Archibald or Richard on the back.

Retirement home color scheme.

10. say yes

say yes To Emery

ITK knowledge incoming:

Got with a girl tonight who works for Man City’s marketing team. They’re joining Puma.

Apparently it’s ‘well known’ that we’re going back to Nike. Something that’s not on the radar at all.

American_Gooner likes this.
  11. Aevius

**** that, Nike has been making ****ty template kits lately. They're lazy and uninspired, I'll be pissed if we get them and get the same treatment.

12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

This is worse than that s**t blue kit it look pre game kit

13. Giroud12

Giroud12 Well-Known Member

Not loving either Puma nor Adidas. Adidas especially is extremely boring, but might be a nice change. Except for the third kits and the one yellow away kit I think all the Puma kits has been pretty average.

Would be fun with something entirely different, just some random brand, but I guess the only ones with enough cash is the three big ones, New Balance and Under Armor. Does Umbro still make kits for any big teams? Remember England used to have them.

14. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Adidas aren't as boring as Nike to be fair, Nike's game has dropped off a cliff. I'd like Adidas but only if the three stripes are all the way down the sleeves, not on the shoulders or down the body. Three stripes have to be down the sleeves, otherwise what's the point in Adidas?

15. dashsnow17

16. dashsnow17

Now that's what i'm talking about.

17. dashsnow17

Option B is everything I want from an Arsenal kit.

Thoros_of_ Myr and Aevius like this.
  18. say yes

say yes To Emery

Should renew with them just for this ad:

Almost like they’re manoeuvring to a position where they’ve got all 3 big London clubs signed to their brand ;)

Thoros_of_ Myr and BBF like this.
  19. dashsnow17

To be fair you'd imagine they'll change soon. They can't carry on with those templates forever, I mean the Chelsea kit is just boring and terrible. But ours wouldn't be as bad, because our white sleeves naturally provide more aesthetic to work with so it wouldn't be quite as boring. But yeah Adidas would be a nice change, and I just think having those red stripes down our white sleeves would be class.

20. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Tbf their latest ones are improvement over some of their old templates, such as:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thought that was a particular low point for Nike

Thoros_of_ Myr, Aevius and Rex Banner like this.