• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Aevi

Hale End FC
These are crisp :drool:

pl-adidas-takeover-arsenal-home_1x.png
pl-adidas-takeover-arsenal-away_1x.png

If you take away the little details in the blue strip and strange pattern in the red color, I quite like this concept.

024378ad78ad4f269e043bd69da7d336.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
Don’t really care who makes our kits, but fairly certain the Adidas rumours are a sham.

Nothing to them but an obviously fake ITK and a year old mirror article.

Reactions: BBF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The new knit template of Puma kits is a definite upgrade on the crap we've been stuck with for the last couple of years so at least hopefully we'll get better looking and better quality kits next season and beyond if this Adidas move doesn't come to fruition.
I believe that's the shade of red we'll be wearing next season. Now imagine that lion replaced with a cannon. Might be pretty cool.

czech-republic-2018-2019-puma-home-kit-8.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
These look a tad too simple to me, but it seems I'm alone here. I think I'd need to see someone actually wearing them.
The simplicity of Adidas' kits are what appeals to me. You look at some of Puma's designs and it seems like they're trying too hard.

say yes

forum master baiter
ITK knowledge incoming:

Got with a girl tonight who works for Man City’s marketing team. They’re joining Puma.

Apparently it’s ‘well known’ that we’re going back to Nike. Something that’s not on the radar at all.

Reactions: A_G

Aevi

Hale End FC
**** that, Nike has been making ****ty template kits lately. They're lazy and uninspired, I'll be pissed if we get them and get the same treatment.

Giroud12

Not loving either Puma nor Adidas. Adidas especially is extremely boring, but might be a nice change. Except for the third kits and the one yellow away kit I think all the Puma kits has been pretty average.

Would be fun with something entirely different, just some random brand, but I guess the only ones with enough cash is the three big ones, New Balance and Under Armor. Does Umbro still make kits for any big teams? Remember England used to have them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not loving either Puma nor Adidas. Adidas especially is extremely boring, but might be a nice change. Except for the third kits and the one yellow away kit I think all the Puma kits has been pretty average.

Would be fun with something entirely different, just some random brand, but I guess the only ones with enough cash is the three big ones, New Balance and Under Armor. Does Umbro still make kits for any big teams? Remember England used to have them.

Adidas aren't as boring as Nike to be fair, Nike's game has dropped off a cliff. I'd like Adidas but only if the three stripes are all the way down the sleeves, not on the shoulders or down the body. Three stripes have to be down the sleeves, otherwise what's the point in Adidas?

say yes

forum master baiter
**** that, Nike has been making ****ty template kits lately. They're lazy and uninspired, I'll be pissed if we get them and get the same treatment.

Should renew with them just for this ad:

Almost like they’re manoeuvring to a position where they’ve got all 3 big London clubs signed to their brand ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

To be fair you'd imagine they'll change soon. They can't carry on with those templates forever, I mean the Chelsea kit is just boring and terrible. But ours wouldn't be as bad, because our white sleeves naturally provide more aesthetic to work with so it wouldn't be quite as boring. But yeah Adidas would be a nice change, and I just think having those red stripes down our white sleeves would be class.

Top Bottom