• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

I want the one that gives us the most money

kroenke-3.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf their latest ones are improvement over some of their old templates, such as:
ronaldo_brazil_2004_jersey_3_large.jpg

8426724304_8ccaf90a39.jpg

51004385.jpg
Thought that was a particular low point for Nike

I really, really hated those shirts. Was so keen to buy a Brazil shirt for the 2006 World Cup and it looked like that.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Would be fun with something entirely different, just some random brand, but I guess the only ones with enough cash is the three big ones, New Balance and Under Armor. Does Umbro still make kits for any big teams? Remember England used to have them.
Umbro make kits for West Ham, Everton and PSV. I would love us to have kits made by them, they always have a retro - classy look about them! Unfortunately I seriously doubt they've got the money to go up against the likes of Puma, Adidas and Nike.
Under Armour is another I'm a big fan of and hopefully they're in the running to supply our kits in the future.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sucks that City are going for a new kit deal at the same time as us. Or does it? Maybe we can push for the same deal as them? There are arguments to be made to justify it.

Sucks that City are going for a new kit deal at the same time as us. Or does it? Maybe we can push for the same deal as them? There are arguments to be made to justify it.

Do we still sell more shirts than City?

I found stat in 2016 we were 6th highest shirt sellers. The shirt with Özil on back of the shirt was the 5th most sold shirt in the world.

I mean there should be no reason for us not to get huge package from our next shirt sponsor because how many actually buy Arsenal shirt! We make all top10 selling lists while City still does not(I don't think they have any fans).

al-Ustaadh

Do we still sell more shirts than City?

I found stat in 2016 we were 6th highest shirt sellers. The shirt with Özil on back of the shirt was the 5th most sold shirt in the world.

I mean there should be no reason for us not to get huge package from our next shirt sponsor because how many actually buy Arsenal shirt! We make all top10 selling lists while City still does not(I don't think they have any fans).
Think the new Guardiola era will change that and strengthen their bargaining position.

BBF

Puma would still make more money sponsoring us considering City have a rubbish fanbase but I'm not complaining.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
That's a lot of money. Wonder how much we'll get. It's a tricky scenario, but I'd think something similar to City, maybe even more.

Hopefully, but City are on the up, just like Chelsea they'll rapidly gain many followers from the likes of Asia.

We're still a bit hindered with all the Emirates stuff, especially stadium name, when does that **** end, 2020?

Wasn't our Puma deal record at the time? Would be ace if our next one is as well. Love me some Adidas.

al-Ustaadh

Hopefully, but City are on the up, just like Chelsea they'll rapidly gain many followers from the likes of Asia.

We're still a bit hindered with all the Emirates stuff, especially stadium name, when does that **** end, 2020?

Wasn't our Puma deal record at the time? Would be ace if our next one is as well. Love me some Adidas.
They are on the up but last season they didn't even break the top 12 in kit sales, while we were 6th. We also had two of the top 10 player's kit sellers too in Alexis and Özil with the latter being as high as 5th. Their highest selling kit was Aguero, who was tied for 8th with Alexis.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/clubs-with-most-shirt-sales/

Will be interesting to see the numbers after this season. Hopefully, such facts put us in a good bargaining position and we can get something like City's deal - if that's what's true.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That's a lot of money. Wonder how much we'll get. It's a tricky scenario, but I'd think something similar to City, maybe even more.
I believe red is very much favoured over blue in a lot of Asian countries, especially China

remember the fuss over changing Cardiff from blue to red?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Fookin hell we extended with Emirates!

Should not be taking money from such ****, slavers, fundamentalists and killing the planet ffs

Even if we have been lackluster trophywise the last 10 years we atleast have been on the highroad...

Latest posts

Top Bottom