• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

112025.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It will be nice for Puma to have Leicester and probably City win the league in their kit. That awful blue kit should be ritually burnt.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Yeah would probably be their best yet if we ditched those dodgy patches on the sleeves.

Away and third colours also leaked (but not the shirts):

The third kit looks nostalgic I don't know why. Makes me remember the good old days with Wenger. Maybe it's intentional

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope thier away kit next season is respectable. Do yellow one yellow always suit us

About home kit look nice apart from sleeves no need for that red just keep it all white

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The sleeves are indeed disgusting. Wtf is that about.

Liking the initial colours of the navy/red away kit but I'm sure when they reveal the whole thing Puma have somehow made a mess of it.

Adidas needed.

say yes

forum master baiter
Our current Puma home kit is the best we’ve had for years = best home form we’ve had for years.

Away we’ve had to wear that baby blue piece of **** and that grey and pink monstrosisty (genuinely the worst arsenal kit I’ve ever seen). How’s our away form been again?

Our players have pride, this stuff matters.

Knew this season was ****ed the moment @Taylor Gang Gunners started posting about he was going to combine the third with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and black huaraches. Even Mr Bootcut knew that was a step too far.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Our current Puma home kit is the best we’ve had for years = best home form we’ve had for years.

Away we’ve had to wear that baby blue piece of **** and that grey and pink monstrosisty (genuinely the worst arsenal kit I’ve ever seen). How’s our away form been again?

Our players have pride, this stuff matters.

Knew our season was ****ed last year the moment @Taylor Gang Gunners started posting about he was going to combine the third with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and black huaraches. Even Mr Bootcut knew that was a step too far.

If players let a colour impact their performance on the pitch that severely they all need their contracts terminated ASAP

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That sleeves are awful. With a bit of luck our sleeve sponsor will cover most of it. I hate that we don't have yellow away kits anymore.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Hoping you can trigger my memory as I'm trying to think why that colour would make you think of the good times under wenger

gun__1360595194_barcelona2011_vanpersie.jpg

jack-wilshere-arsenal-seydou-kieta-barcelona-4535423.jpg

5edf1ea56638e8008fca1a083899c556.jpg

Not sure about you guys but it reminds me of the good times because it looks like Barcelona's kit on the 2-1 CL night.

Fought back, played beautiful football, and beat the best team in the world. You felt we were on the cusp of something special again under Wenger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom