• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That 3rd kit is what soap should look like, or downstairs toilets, not Arsenal football kits.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Actually quite like that kit a lot. I think the sleeves will look better in person. Puma are using a knit material on their sleeves now like what Nike have been doing so I think the red bits on the sleeves will look a bit more woven and less garish in person, well on the authentic version at least. They always cut corners on the replicas.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The sleeves of that first kit wouldn't look so strange if it didn't go from white to pink to white again. I don't dig the pink in general, but if you stay with the idea, I think the last strip of white needs to go. I wonder how the long-sleeve version will work in that regard.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
gun__1360595194_barcelona2011_vanpersie.jpg

jack-wilshere-arsenal-seydou-kieta-barcelona-4535423.jpg

5edf1ea56638e8008fca1a083899c556.jpg

Not sure about you guys but it reminds me of the good times because it looks like Barcelona's kit on the 2-1 CL night.

Fought back, played beautiful football, and beat the best team in the world. You felt we were on the cusp of something special again under Wenger.
That night is one of my favorite football memories ever. It had everything. Jack dominating the best midfield of a generation at 19. Judas who was my favorite player at the time getting a lovely goal and the little Russian genius capping off a roaring comeback to the sound of that great call by Martin Tyler. Probably the loudest I've ever celebrated a result.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Give us yellow ffs how are they just ****ing about with our colours like this? Who signs this **** off.

Top Bottom