• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Centurions

Lukazan

Established Member
Yes very good.

Especially Bergkamp's DVD, some of his goals are of amazing quality, and while most of Henry's goals are striker kinda goals, there are some amazing ones in there too. They both talk about certain goals too which is cool, Bergkamp gives a talk through on THAT goal against Newcastle while Henry talks about THAT goal against Man U. :D

Definitely worth it IMO.

Henry IV

It's a brilliant DVD. Some of Bergkamp's goals are pure class. Henry will have his own 200 Arsenal goals DVD soon enough.

invisibleman18

Established Member
awesome dvd. brilliant goals, loads i hadnt seen before aswell with bergkamps early ones. excellent. well worth the £5.08 from amazon :)

Asterix

Established Member
I have just got it - very classy, although I'm longing to see the full set of all their goals one day. Drool.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom