• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E_BCmteXEAIu1Ve

Can we please get an explanation for the air pod?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Patrick Viera a Gunners legend flogged the previously undefeated Sp**s earlier, maybe Viera would be a better manager then Arteta already haha.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Big Dave is one of the older legends who, like Wrighty, just comes across as a great guy and a massive Arsenal fan still as well. He never seems to write or say nonsense like some of the others (cough, Merson, cough cough, Adams...), instead it's informed opinions and trying to be positive. If you are looking for a role model for young players then I think he's a really good pick (although he's getting on now a bit - doubt he's giving social media advice)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Big Dave is one of the older legends who, like Wrighty, just comes across as a great guy and a massive Arsenal fan still as well. He never seems to write or say nonsense like some of the others (cough, Merson, cough cough, Adams...), instead it's informed opinions and trying to be positive. If you are looking for a role model for young players then I think he's a really good pick (although he's getting on now a bit - doubt he's giving social media advice)
I bet Jens is fuming :lol:. I'd like to see Pires back to coach Saka, ESR and Ode.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
the set piece coach we got recently has been good for us. Scoring more from corners these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shad leaving is coming our fitness level without European football and amount of muscular injuries we were getting it was unacceptable. Upgrade needed

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Paul and Vic should be considered Arsenal legends. Paul is still young so it may he looking for better paid opportunities because i don't see the reason of him leaving.

Top Bottom