• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
New manager wants to keep them on. They all probably know who the new manager is too.

Definitely thinking Arteta and Vieira. Vieira has links to both.

All the same, any sensible person would speak to the club, maybe to Wenger and ask who should stick around to be the link

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Gazidis walking around like this at the training ground.

biDFHU0.gif

vince-mcmahon-youre-fired.gif
Good news. Because when this happens Vince normally gets the **** kicked out of him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not sure where to put this but Vic Akers is retiring at the end of this season. He was a confidante to many players and was ahead of his time with women's football making us a top team before others just threw money at it. His son Paul is taking over as kit man. Thanks for everything Vic and have a long and happy retirement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guilty until proven innocent but you have to think with them suspending them they must have damning reports from players
I know they did really well to win the U23 league while thier managers are bullying them

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Glad that Peyton is gone. Remember when Szczesny's father had a big rant about Peyton and there were articles that Fabianski had a bust up with him.

Boro probably resigned himself, I doubt the club were so ruthless to fire him. He's Arsène's best friend.

What happened with Cech bringing over Lollichon? Did that ever happen?

Cech should've brought Dr.Eva here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom