• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
While not knowing "Paul" - It is nice to see the club staying with tradition.
Vic Akers is a total legend!

They acted similarly when Gary Lewin went to FA, his son/cousin became first team physio.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wonder what roles they have in mind. Would Bould take a demotion to stay at Arsenal. Wouldn't say much about his ambition if he did.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Think Bouldy wanted to remain youth coach rather than be a manager or assistant.

Although it has become a bit of a joke 'What does Steve Bould do?' I am happy if he sticks around. He's Arsenal through and through and it's important to have someone who knows the traditions of the club.

Stannis

Jens is definitely staying, I think he was appointed with the next manager in mind. When Jens was hired he did say his role was more to observe for the time being, plus i don't think he ever sat in the dugout

Lewin must have been fired due to a recommendation by Burgess. Important to remember here that Wenger is the one he recommended Burgess to the club.

Wryer

Wonder if this is as a result of a new manager being confirmed, or is it a new continental model we are adopting where basically Sven, Raul and Ivan calls all the shots?

It's odd to make sweeping changes with no manager appointed.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I thought we signed that fitness guru from the German national team? What is his position?

Top Bottom