• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

Impact

Established Member
We have made a few appointments over the past few years that seem to overlap. Quite weird. We have a director of high performance and a head of performance. A First Team analyst and a senior football analyst. Now a Director of Football Development and a Head of Academy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Emery added 5 people with him Assistant coach GK coach first team coach strength coach and Video anylest Steve bould will stay as first team coach

Last edited:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Emery added 3 people with him Assistant coach GK coach and Video anylest Steve bould will stay as first team coach

More or less what I expected. There was never going to be a place for Lehmann when Emery was bringing the PSG goalkeeping coach here. Steve Bould must seriously be lacking ambition to take a demotion like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The new guys

First Team Assistant Head Coach - Juan Carlos Carcedo
First Team Coach - Pablo Villanueva
Strength and Conditioning Coach - Julen Masach
Goalkeeping Coach - Javi Garcia
Data/Video Analyst - Victor Manas.
Yes I didn't read it all emery added more people than expected

Stannis

Surprised Sal is still there, don’t trust any of our old goalkeeping staff

I also wonder if Pires will still be around, don’t think Bould knows much Spanish.

Oh_Snap

First Team Assistant Head Coach, Steve Bould

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'd be interested to know if Bould got given a new contract. I suspect he won't be renewed and will leave at the end of next season when his contract expires..

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'd be interested to know if Bould got given a new contract. I suspect he won't be renewed and will leave at the end of next season when his contract expires..
it's in his hands now - if he makes himself invaluable he'll get a new contract - unlikely though

Latest posts

Top Bottom