• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ARSENAL could receive a staggering £150million

towelie

robix said:
Gregwin04 said:
what about say the Arsenal (sponcer name) stadium ashberton grove?
i hate the idea of corporate naming of stadiums...i really don't see a reason(unless it really is some obscene amount of money) to not just keep it Arsenal statium at Ashburton Grove, akin to what we have at Highbury...
actually, i really don't care what it's officially called as long as it has a non-sponsored nickname(such as ashburton grove) to call it by...there is just more elegance to saying "highbury" or "anfield" than there is in saying "the reebok"...
(maybe it's just being from new york where none of out stadiums are named. madison sq garden, yankee stadium, shea stadium, giants stadium, nassau coliseum, etc...and then having to call the arena the devils and nets play in the continental airlines arena. nuts to that.)

haha true
but english fans tend to be more original than that. if the name sucks they will probably just use ashburton grove or something witty

calvinngai88

tox said:
Without a doubt, who gives a f**k what the stadium is called.

At least the commentators and some insiders do, because they'll be mentioning, "Oh, the new Arsenal's stadium, XXX. If the name's not appealing to some ears, it might bring some criticism.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom