• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The main dons to get a nice (sort of) farewell, nice...

Giroud-and-Laca.jpg

...Edit...forgot Giroud will be at the World Cup, may aswell cancel the whole trip to Dubai now ffs!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hasn't there been a casualty to the process at each of these Dubai trips or have I imagined it?

We taking bets on who's next?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Guendouzi burned his bridges with the club in the 2020 trip. Last year you could argue Pepe barely played after the camp, although my main takeaway was Saka getting exposed for not using moisturiser.

I think Auba not making it and Wilshere being involved was heavily discussed at the time unless I got my training camps and timelines completely mixed up.

Ah yes, moisturiser gate how could I forget.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think Auba not making it and Wilshere being involved was heavily discussed at the time unless I got my training camps and timelines completely mixed up.

Ah yes, moisturiser gate how could I forget.
You were right, I forgot:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You were right, I forgot:

Özil made it there, not quite sure he made it back.

"He must play 70 games a season" Saka or the forgotten LB Tierney? :popcorn:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The main dons to get a nice (sort of) farewell, nice...

Giroud-and-Laca.jpg

...Edit...forgot Giroud will be at the World Cup, may aswell cancel the whole trip to Dubai now ffs!
Of course Giroud will be at the World Cup. France obviously want to bring only the best players.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I guess some of these games might be televised. It would be like some mid-season pre-season thingie.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Friendly against Wrexham fc - Josh Kroenke and Ryan Reynolds would probably get along and become best of friends

Latest posts

Top Bottom