• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Tom Mix

FjhUNygXgAEkLYq

Remember when that snake Cesc said he was “injured” but was spotted at the Formula 1 and Nasri played against Liverpool before his move yet some of our fans think Cesc was a “legend” and the model professional 😭
Over the years some players have taken flak for incompetent managing - not just from the manager but sometimes the board. I still remember Nasri's goal against the moneybags at Citeh when they were coming into their own. I have a feeling he'd have stayed if the board had sorted things out. Instead he became one of our pantomime villains.

In contrast the much-loved Fabregas made it clear from the word go we were only a stepping stone inhis glorious career on his way back "home".

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Juve game is at the Emirates. For some reason I thought it was in Dubai. Do the squad pack up and leave after the Milan game tomorrow? This training camp didn't last long.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Juve game is at the Emirates. For some reason I thought it was in Dubai. Do the squad pack up and leave after the Milan game tomorrow? This training camp didn't last long.
It’s gonna be f****ing freezing on Saturday. Fair play to any fans that turn up for it. I’m off to Greece, us brown people ain’t built for this weather fam…

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They fly back on the 14th.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Over the years some players have taken flak for incompetent managing - not just from the manager but sometimes the board. I still remember Nasri's goal against the moneybags at Citeh when they were coming into their own. I have a feeling he'd have stayed if the board had sorted things out. Instead he became one of our pantomime villains.

In contrast the much-loved Fabregas made it clear from the word go we were only a stepping stone inhis glorious career on his way back "home".
Depends how you wanna read it bro.

Tbf Fabregas always wanted to play for Barca his boyhood club & allegedly even took a pay cut to go back.

In contrast Nasri went to a nothing club that he had absolutely NO attachment to for nothing other than money 💰💵.

Tom Mix

Depends how you wanna read it bro.

Tbf Fabregas always wanted to play for Barca his boyhood club & allegedly even took a pay cut to go back.

In contrast Nasri went to a nothing club that he had absolutely NO attachment to for nothing other than money 💰💵.
Well I think the Nasri point was addressed before? Yes he went to nothing club, and won two league titles there.

The reason for treason doesn't make it any less treason. Especially when his boyhood club offload him to our filthy rivals from west London.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Lol tosser from Sp**s singlehandedly destroys WC, while Arsenal player terrorizes the world champs and creates the goal and all the chances; another tosser appointed by the FA subs him early; and Arsenal fans who don’t support England are to blame. Lol when i tell you guys the human species is too stupid and irredeemable to allow dopes to reproduce at will indefinitely; take the 3 Lions fan that is mad at Arsenal for England’s WC loss as exhibit A. Hey little englanders, non lions fans follow your clubs; i know the horror is too much for your fragile sensibilities but lets work through this together.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FjhUNygXgAEkLYq

Remember when that snake Cesc said he was “injured” but was spotted at the Formula 1 and Nasri played against Liverpool before his move yet some of our fans think Cesc was a “legend” and the model professional 😭

I been saying this on here for years, no idea why Nasri was hated more than that other snake.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Seeing that pothead celebrating players that pissed on Wenger and the club over and over again is a bit annoying.
So you don’t like pot heads? Bro your digs at 3 lions saved you, your posting otherwise has been quite irritating. I’ll take another 2 feet of pot smoke and practice my anger management.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
"See I don't hate Arsenal, otherwise I wouldn't let my son support them!"

Lol, Nasri basically hit us with the..."I can't be racist, I have black friends"...defence here 🤣
He hit him with the Central Cee. "How can I be homophobic? My b*tch is gay." :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It would be quite nice if players like Zinchenko, Tomiyasu and ESR could be fit for the 2nd half of the season, get off the treatment table and help out a bit, there’s a title challenge here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey and white will be involved. No words about Zinchenko yet.

Turner and Xhaka will be with squad but won't take part.

Top Bottom