• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is that our first trophy of the season? I am absolutely going wild now, huge celebrations here.

Can't wait to buy the Dubai Super Cup commemorative merchandise from the Armoury soon
Florida cup was first trophy

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Well I think the Nasri point was addressed before? Yes he went to nothing club, and won two league titles there.

The reason for treason doesn't make it any less treason. Especially when his boyhood club offload him to our filthy rivals from west London.
Yeah ok sure I meant Nothing club in status terms at the time and the fact they meant nothing to Samir. Nasri only did what a couple of seasons here mainly went for the money 💰 that's just the way it was.
Cesc went because he had a strong attachment/affinity with Barca after giving us 7 or 8 years of service. He also would have come back rather than going to the Chavs & spent over 10 years here but Arsène didn't want him.
So too right I will back Cesc over some money grubber who wasn't here long enuff to earn status.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Warm weather training camp over I guess? They fly back today. From the sunshine of Dubai to the cold of London. London's not usually so cold but currently it is.

BIoodBrother

I thought Ødegaard played well. Nketiah too rough and edgy. Nelson smooth but heading no where in particular with the ball. Lokonga wasn't bad but obv they've one thing in common. They don't find each other in tight spaces, don't have the cohesion the first teamers have and miss ball security that makes everything look more easy.
Title challenge gone with Jesus injury in my opinion. I can't see Nketiah or anyone we buy now step up and do anything similar to Jesus level playmaking. The drop off is too big. We have 5 players we can't replace properly but Jesus probably was one of the two worst.

Top Bottom