• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I guess butler oyedeji is our 3rd striker and will be on the bench for nketiah

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Will the WC players have short vacations or will they join the "preseason" straight away?

@A__G
Depending on when they get knocked out, Arteta said they’ll come to Dubai and spend a few days with their families before joining up with the training camp.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Crying over friendlies that we shouldn’t even know about? The AM way

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fairplay from Thomas if he wanna skip the rest and join the team well of course free trip to Dubai you can't turn that down lol

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just seen the highlights. Seems like a solid 1st half showing outside of Gabriel's mistake. The kids looked a step behind collectively though which is about right. Watford had a pretty strong team there so good learning curve for some out there.
where? they on arseTV?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ESR back in the mix!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FjIm6vxWYAUzbfZ

@A__G right now...

denzel-relieved.gif

Corbulo

We are only one day away from our first game against Lyon. I want to play our starting XI including Ramsdale, Saliba and Saka. Dubai is about an hour away from Doha. No excuses.

Winning the Florida Cup, the Emirates Cup and the Dubai Super Cup in less than six months would be truly special. It’s the little things in life that matter the most. COYG!

Top Bottom