• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Lewis-Skelly, Nwaneri and Cozier-Duberry are the truth man. Was really impressed with them when they came on. Lino Sousa too. Those 4 are the ones.

Don’t we go through this with a batch of young kings every year? And how many succeeds really?

Not that I doubt your judgement, you’re basically the only one on the forum whose youth interest I trust

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don’t we go through this with a batch of young kings every year? And how many succeeds really?

Not that I doubt your judgement, you’re basically the only one on the forum whose youth interest I trust

Some of these kids might be different

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

What is our historical track record with 3 name players being good to great? Andre dos Santos, I put him on a couple tiers below Hitler and Mussolini levels of hate. Robin van Persie - very good but scummy move to United. Ainsley Maitland-Niles, out of place but a nice guy, wish he worked out. Emile Smith Rowe - fat.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That’s just silly hype tbh. I assume he means top 10 academy prospects. But 15/16 is just too early to be sure
There was similar comments made about Benik Afobe when he was 14 so you never know, but there’s no doubt these kids are special.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What is our historical track record with 3 name players being good to great? Andre dos Santos, I put him on a couple tiers below Hitler and Mussolini levels of hate. Robin van Persie - very good but scummy move to United. Ainsley Maitland-Niles, out of place but a nice guy, wish he worked out. Emile Smith Rowe - fat.
Andre Santos was two names.

Albert Sambi Lokonga isn’t looking too good right now either…

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There was similar comments made about Benik Afobe when he was 14 so you never know, but there’s no doubt these kids are special.
Yeah but every academy in the premier league claims to have 1-2 special players. 2-3 years ago Omari Hutchinson was talked about same way. Reiss Nelson as well

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Andre Santos was two names.

Albert Sambi Lokonga isn’t looking too good right now either…
Always called him by the 3 names for some reason. Lokonga is probably shipping out very soon. Agreed.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah but every academy in the premier league claims to have 1-2 special players. 2-3 years ago Omari Hutchinson was talked about same way. Reiss Nelson as well
I don’t remember anyone saying Nelson was an all-time prospect. Hutchinson might still be something if he gets a chance at Chelsea.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I don’t remember anyone saying Nelson was an all-time prospect. Hutchinson might still be something if he gets a chance at Chelsea.

In terms of all time prospects Ravel Morrison was better than Pogba, Quaresma was better than CR7 and Eisfeld was better than Gotze.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In terms of all time prospects Ravel Morrison was better than Pogba, Quaresma was better than CR7 and Eisfeld was better than Gotze.
Exactly. That’s why I ignore these 15 year old hypes. A lot change from 15 to 18 physically and mentally.

Iwobi played in the same youth team as zelalem, eisfeld, Kyle ebicillio, Kristofer Olsson and John toral. If you said he was gonna have the best career of that u18 team you be laughed at

This comment has been going around for some time now... I think the original one was from Brady and it was about Nelson and then he told about another player he didn't want to give the name of but it could maybe have been Azeez or Patino. Not sure.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I thought for a minute Li Ke was gonna make it from youth team 12 years ago

Latest posts+

Top Bottom