• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just win and whatever happened even if we don't win the league but let's end this fantastic 2nd half of season on high also mister Wenger will be in the building don't you dare do something bad.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Lets just win this game and maybe there will be a miracle on the other side. lets finish in style.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Let's win this game and hopefully by the same scoreline as Wenger in his last game vs Dyche. Then we hope that West Ham get a famous win to send Moyes on his way. Let's do this. COYG 🙏 💪

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Arsenal will win with many goals and the fans will act like they have won the league.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Win & we finish on 89, which would be a 5 point progression from last season..just 2 off City assuming they win.

We're getting closer.

Would be nice to batter Everton, but any win would do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho

This squad have almost certainly just sent Uncle Ian into retirement from Match of the Day, with no league or cup (just a useless plate called the "Riou Super Cup" ffs) gutted.

Not hearing anymore of this Rice > Gilberto, Saka > Ljungberg, etc stuff...until they actually win fu3king something!

As a proper Arsenal man like you are, surely you agree now?

Riou

Can’t believe you of all people are just gonna ignore the community shield. Shame.

We are almost certainly gonna be in it next season too, and if we beat City again then we are level on the most wins in that comp with United (outright wins, don' count "shared" Shields ffs) and then we are just 1 more win after from it literally being called the Riou Super Cup :eyess:

Riou

He's been talking it down all season, sad state of affairs from a former stalwart Charity Shield man.

It's not been the same since I found out we "shared" the Shield with Sp**s in 1991, which is the year I was born of course too ffs 😅

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's not been the same since I found out we "shared" the Shield with Sp**s in 1991, which is the year I was born or course too ffs 😅
Aye, that was an abomination. I think it was the last time they did that.

Riou

Will Everton even be able to play this game?

With all the bullsh1t around their owners/takeover, feels like they are gonna go bust any minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom