• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Arsenal fans are jealous," says Moneybayor

Del Boy

Established Member
An absolute parasite to the game of football. Gets paid insane amounts of money and doesn't even bother his arse to work for 90 minutes.

We really robbed ****ty with this deal and the Toure one. I would feel sorry for them if they weren't such a bunch of plastic,pathetic, vile inbred wankers led by Mark "Sparky" Hughes, a lovechild of Fat Sam.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Soccer Saturday was very critical of the **** this morning, and (i think it was Merson that said it) that if Wenger couldnt get the best from him, why did Citeh think they could? Waste of air in all honesty.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Adebayor 1 **** off
Ade..................3
Adebayor 2 - LaShocking performance. Never looked bothered, out of position, and the 1 chance he did have missed. Should have been taken off, not robinho.
Adebayor 4 - The only reason why I knew he was playing was because he was ****ing ****e
Adebayor - a generous 1
Adebayor 3 - Another I've never rated, never in the right place at the right time and nearly every touch he had was poo.
Adeayor 1 Turned up
Adebayor 3
ade 4 too lazy
Adebayor 4 - Laughable.
Adeybayor - 3 LAZY. Gooners are laughing their tits off at us now
Adebayor - 5 - Don't like saying this about player but looked uninterested tonight. Not his best game to say the least.
Adebayor 1 - Lazybayor
Adebayor 5 - Minimal impact, didn't look bothered...LAZY.
That isn't a sample of his worst ratings, it's ALL his ratings :lol:

Mind you if Ade reads that, he'll probably see the two 5/10 ratings and be happy enough.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Pepe LeFrits said:
Adebayor 1 f**k off
Ade..................3
Adebayor 2 - LaShocking performance. Never looked bothered, out of position, and the 1 chance he did have missed. Should have been taken off, not robinho.
Adebayor 4 - The only reason why I knew he was playing was because he was f****g s***e
Adebayor - a generous 1
Adebayor 3 - Another I've never rated, never in the right place at the right time and nearly every touch he had was poo.
Adeayor 1 Turned up
Adebayor 3
ade 4 too lazy
Adebayor 4 - Laughable.
Adeybayor - 3 LAZY. Gooners are laughing their tits off at us now
Adebayor - 5 - Don't like saying this about player but looked uninterested tonight. Not his best game to say the least.
Adebayor 1 - Lazybayor
Adebayor 5 - Minimal impact, didn't look bothered...LAZY.
That isn't a sample of his worst ratings, it's ALL his ratings :lol:

Mind you if Ade reads that, he'll probably see the two 5/10 ratings and be happy enough.
:lol:

Such an overrated piece of crap.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
i recon he'll be sold at the end of the season

Who, in their right, minds would pay whatever wage he demands? I can only think of Tottenham. They're always looking for rejects from big club who will talk about ambition and project even if they have to pay, over the top. Also, he hates Arsenal and has scored a goal against us.

It all adds up. They are the only club he'll move to if he does. Too bad for him, they've stopped participating in the Reserves league as well.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom