Arsenal Finances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by TheLoneFalcon, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

I thought this also, I don't think anyone outside the club has any idea what we can and are willing to spend, people make educated guesses ie Swiss Ramble but they also flip flop and backtrack pretty damn quick.

The issue I have with Swiss Ramble is its taken as gospel by everyone just because of who he is, right or wrong I dont know and he knows more than I do :lol:

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  2. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

It was AST. They have an incentive to create a drama and whinge every summer.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/arsenal-finances.27847/page-51#post-4873857

3. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

The full 35m is added to the books even if the fee is spread, that's my understanding anyway.

4. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Don't think this was posted

This article suggests it's an accounting issue and our season ticket delay (CL Vs EL) until after EL final means season ticket revenue isn't included

5. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

We have always inflated our wage spend by adding image rights to wages which other clubs don't. Its to make it seem like we spend more than we do. So I wouldn't be surprised if the board would use other dodgy tricks to mislead the fanbase with regards to our actual financials.