• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what's more worrying. The debt increase or the wage bill approaching 70% of turnover for the season. Additional debt will need serviced from that remaining 30% alongside other operating expenses. A troublesome picture.

Pretty clear fans coming back in is an urgent priority as is gutting the overbloated under delivering wage bill.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Not sure what's more worrying. The debt increase or the wage bill approaching 70% of turnover for the season. Additional debt will need serviced from that remaining 30% alongside other operating expenses. A troublesome picture.

Pretty clear fans coming back in is an urgent priority as is gutting the overbloated under delivering wage bill.

Wow, it's even bleaker than I thought. Financial free fall.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no surprise really no matchday income for year and half the drop off was not big only 30M in 3 years that because of lack of sales mostly. but this year is 100M as expected and all clubs posting at least 100M loses you got to wonder what the use of having 10B owner he should have help to improve the financial situation at least.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
@Gooner416 Mister Stonks, on a scale of 1-10 how fooked are we?
We'll back to 400m a year revenue when the fans and matchday income comeback but for now we losing so much money but now covid about to be over and there will be few sales i believe we'll easily get back to 400M range or a bit less. not only us all club are registered huge loses that not surprise.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

@Gooner416 Mister Stonks, on a scale of 1-10 how fooked are we?
We wanted the Kroenke's to maintain our self sustaining model and they've done everything to kill that. With debt refinancing, growing wage bill and declining revenues, this club will continue to run at a deficit for the near future. Even if our revenue does rebound after the pandemic, our loans with the Bank of England and Barclay's add a lot more liability.

Frankly, with how poor our financials and our performance has been, I'm surprised the Kroenke's did not even hear out Daniel Ek.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We wanted the Kroenke's to maintain our self sustaining model and they've done everything to kill that. With debt refinancing, growing wage bill and declining revenues, this club will continue to run at a deficit for the near future. Even if our revenue does rebound after the pandemic, our loans with the Bank of England and Barclay's add a lot more liability.

Frankly, with how poor our financials and our performance has been, I'm surprised the Kroenke's did not even hear out Daniel Ek.

Thanks, Mister Stonks 😞

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Bleeding money everywhere, i can see why they are trying to move alot of players on. Need to use more hale end Tets!!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You can pay for a CPA to audit my performance and I'll contribute half of those costs to a charity of AM's choice. Btw, LOTZ is down 51.32% when you told @North5 to load up.

I'm sure the charity will be overjoyed with their $10 donation from your work salary.

Btw it's not my job to tell someone when to sell. If you're holding onto something for over 3 days then there's something not right there. Unless you're just an investor.

Tom Mix

People who supported the Kroenkes pointed to their financial expertise and valuable commercial contacts.

Where are they now?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure the charity will be overjoyed with their $10 donation from your work salary.

Btw it's not my job to tell someone when to sell. If you're holding onto something for over 3 days then there's something not right there. Unless you're just an investor.
Are you implying that a CPA audit costs $10? You never fail to show your ignorance. 🤣

Start by learning some technical & fundamental analysis before you start giving stock picks over a football forum you absolute bellend. You're literally another Twitter aggregator. 🤣

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are you implying that a CPA audit costs $10? You never fail to show your ignorance. 🤣

Start by learning some technical & fundamental analysis before you start giving stock picks over a football forum you absolute bellend. You're literally another Twitter aggregator. 🤣

Start by learning? Hahahaha. I've done that part my friend. Hence why I'm 7.6k up this month. But try again next time before calling me a bellend thinking you know it all. Worst sort of human.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Start by learning? Hahahaha. I've done that part my friend. Hence why I'm 7.6k up this month. But try again next time before calling me a bellend thinking you know it all. Worst sort of human.
Wow! 7.6K in one day! Keep that up every day for the next 833 years and you might be able to take over Arsenal and save us from financial ruin!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom