• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Trusted status and all you do is hurl abuse.

Month implies a month, not a day.
Listen kiddo, you came at me and hurled abuse. Don't try and dish it if you can't take it. This month means this month not last month. You fail to comprehend accounting and auditing, fundamentals and technicals and now basic comprehension and grammar. Can't say I'm surprised!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Listen kiddo, you came at me and hurled abuse. Don't try and dish it if you can't take it. This month means this month not last month. You fail to comprehend accounting and auditing, fundamentals and technicals and now basic comprehension and grammar. Can't say I'm surprised!

Didn't give you any abuse at all actually. You have no idea about what I know my G, run along.

Tom Mix

Might just be me but these personal spats which are not related to Arsenal are boring and redundant. If I were a moderator I'd simply delete them all.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You 2 having your ego battle... All cool and well but at least teach us plebs how to make bank too :lol:

Apologies hahaha.

In fairness I'd prefer not to fight with @Gooner416 like fair play you're clearly doing well in one of the hardest games out there. Just dislike the attitude that because I don't show stuff it isnt real. We should all support each other.

In all seriousness its the hardest thing I've ever done. And I've only just recently become consistently profitable. After probably 12-16 hours a day of staring at a screen for the past year. But it's totally worth it! Long way to go. Wish you all the best in your journey and apologies if I went too far @Gooner416

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Apologies hahaha.

In fairness I'd prefer not to fight with @Gooner416 like fair play you're clearly doing well in one of the hardest games out there. Just dislike the attitude that because I don't show stuff it isnt real. We should all support each other.

In all seriousness its the hardest thing I've ever done. And I've only just recently become consistently profitable. After probably 12-16 hours a day of staring at a screen for the past year. But it's totally worth it! Long way to go. Wish you all the best in your journey and apologies if I went too far @Gooner416
I apologize if you ever felt targeted or that I crossed a line as I also prefer to not have the back and forths. Respect to you though for posting a screenshot and proving me wrong. I'm glad you actually have some skin in the game and I agree we should all support each other.

One of the hardest games but also one of the most rewarding ones. Being consistently profitable is a challenge for many traders so well done to you. Best of luck and wish you continued success. Hope we can all learn a thing or two from each other and become more prudent with our money.

The lack of curriculum regarding financial stability is shocking imo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I apologize if you ever felt targeted or that I crossed a line as I also prefer to not have the back and forths. Respect to you though for posting a screenshot and proving me wrong. I'm glad you actually have some skin in the game and I agree we should all support each other.

One of the hardest games but also one of the most rewarding ones. Being consistently profitable is a challenge for many traders so well done to you. Best of luck and wish you continued success. Hope we can all learn a thing or two from each other and become more prudent with our money.

The lack of curriculum regarding financial stability is shocking imo.

It's okay bro! All good here. How long have you been doing it for? Looks like you're more into large caps just looking at your screenshot? I take a lot of momentum plays on the days biggest gainers myself. Still learning, still a lot to learn. When small caps die down again I need to get my head into large caps!

I agree, there's a real lack of information. But I feel they do that for a reason, they don't want people to be prudent with money. They want as many people as possible sucked into the rat race and vortex that is life. Its difficult to break the mold!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It's okay bro! All good here. How long have you been doing it for? Looks like you're more into large caps just looking at your screenshot? I take a lot of momentum plays on the days biggest gainers myself. Still learning, still a lot to learn. When small caps die down again I need to get my head into large caps!

I agree, there's a real lack of information. But I feel they do that for a reason, they don't want people to be prudent with money. They want as many people as possible sucked into the rat race and vortex that is life. Its difficult to break the mold!
I've been at it for a little over a year now, similar to you where I'm spending the majority of my free time immersed in YouTube videos, analysis, reading books, Discord chats and constantly pushing myself to learn. I had a little bit of a leg up due to the fact that I work in technology, primarily focused within financial accounting and so naturally I am able to read a balance sheet and financial statements.

Being apart of the SaaS scene here has led me to learn a lot about these disruptive and innovative companies long before I started this journey. I initially started strictly LT investing with a horizon of 3-5 years but I've been implementing a few other strategies in that I do swing trade, sell puts for premium to ride a run that I am not comfortable making a LT position (ie. FUBO) and I have done a little bit of day trading (typically lottos).

I now have 3 separate accounts, one for my LT investments, one for swings and one purely for options. I am currently trying to learn different option strategies and this harsh growth correction has allowed me to read up on other methodology like CANSLIM (William O'Neil) which shares a lot of principles and indicators that momentum plays would. All in all, I would say I began with a big emphasis on fundamentals and have been learning the technical side to replicate some of my idols like Druckenmiller, Cathie Woods, etc.

I have dabbled in a few small caps but I really try to focus on liquidity and I have some rules in that I require a specific threshold of volume in a play before I enter. From a longer term perspective, I also heavily emphasize fund ownership which typically puts small caps at a disadvantage or their valuations tend to be out of whack. I currently use a model of 8x NTM revenue and 24x EBITDA as a fair value measure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom