• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I'd gladly post some analysis here that typically goes into Discord if there's interest.
Haha, nah it's all good! I wouldn't have the character to actually learn trading so i always respect people who do and make money on top of it.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Definitely some overlap, I have 29 positions though. I'm not a subscriber but I know of Motley Fool. Those 3 just being my highest allocations.
Ok I subscribe to MF so those stocks and Fubo TV you mentioned are all on the list. It’s a great service only it’s very heavily weighted towards growth stocks and I like a bit of diversity. Good picks tho.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ok I subscribe to MF so those stocks and Fubo TV you mentioned are all on the list. It’s a great service only it’s very heavily weighted towards growth stocks and I like a bit of diversity. Good picks tho.
Wasn't ABNB their pick of the year as well? I ended up opening a starter position a couple weeks ago when it fell below it's IPO price in the 130s. Daniel Sparks from Motley Fool used to be a good follow on Twitter when he used it. I subscribe to CML Pro (Ophir Gottlieb) for exclusive CEO interviews and feedback. I like the ability to submit questions for analyst calls without having to email IR. I also hope to learn more from his LT methodology and framework for identifying underappreciated equities and thematics.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No matter the delays in the payment, the deal was pretty amazing, especially looking how much he has been injured. I remember him being a bit injury-prone even before the sale?

"Bielik, 23, is currently recovering from a serious knee injury - his second since signing for Derby."

(Now I'm eagerly waiting for amazing arguments about the use of word 'injury-prone'.)

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No matter the delays in the payment, the deal was pretty amazing, especially looking how much he has been injured. I remember him being a bit injury-prone even before the sale?

"Bielik, 23, is currently recovering from a serious knee injury - his second since signing for Derby."

(Now I'm eagerly waiting for amazing arguments of the use of word injury-prone.)

He has been quality for them whenever he’s played tbf.

Was Championship player of the month I believe when he recovered from his first ACL only to do his other one a few weeks later.

When he’s played Derby looked really good.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has been quality for them whenever he’s played tbf.

Was Championship player of the month I believe when he recovered from his first ACL only to do his other one a few weeks later.

When he’s played Derby looked really good.
Yeah, he was always promising, but I think he had 1-2 years left before selling. Transfermarkt doesn't show any other injuries than these, but I have some remembrance that he had other injuries before.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I think I'm gonna join @Rex Banter in supporting Newcastle. Big team, I used to live near Gateshead, passionate fans and they got money too. Howe is also more likeable than Tets.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I believe this summer signaled a change of direction in terms of incoming transfers. Hopefully, we'll return to Wenger's prudence in terms of giving long term contracts to players that are 30+.

Per Mertersacker alluded to our failures in terms of spending big on established players to shorten the gap. I think we had a two sensible windows in the summer and in January. We need to learn from past mistakes.

Top Bottom