• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Money Saved On Wages FC
aftv-celebrate.gif

Most of them aside Pepe are on peanuts, but I won't complain much. Hopefully Mari and Cedric are also on the way out.

Pepe on 150k I think. Would think Leno, Xhaka, Laca are all around or just above 100k? Elneny over 50k. Torreira probably too. The rest probably amount to around 100k together.

8.000.000+15.600.000+5.200.000+5.200.000. That's 37.600.000 right there. So give and take, mostly give probably close enough speculation.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Money Saved On Wages FC
A player who earns 200 000 pounds per week costs about 10 million pounds per year.

So we could buy four players who ask for 200k per week wages. One goes for a striker and one goes for a midfielder for sure.

Keeping Lacazette would take another 200k per week, so there would be one left. But his replacement would demand at least 100k per week for sure, plus transfer fee.

Our RB will likely get only max. 100k per week, so then there is another 100k per week to get an addition with. We might buy some midfielder for Xhaka or replace Pepe with not top players, but good rotation. But I still think we will keep Xhaka.

Overall it looks very good.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure if this is true, but 15 million pounds more for FFP is pretty nice. I think it reflects that our prospects have gone up for the future with the squad and performances.

Edit. Oops there was this Adidas thread too where this was put, but oh well, it's related to our finances and good boost for FFP for January dealings.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Vinay the mug should be looking to renegotiate every commercial deal we have over the next 12 to 18 months.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not sure if this is true, but 15 million pounds more for FFP is pretty nice. I think it reflects that our prospects have gone up for the future with the squad and performances.

How does this compare with our competitors? Anyone know?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Great deal that.

When is our deal with Emirates due? I think it's in 2 years. That's the one we had to take a hit on so we could guarantee the stadium loans etc. That renewal should be juicy on the current trajectory.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Great deal that.

When is our deal with Emirates due? I think it's in 2 years. That's the one we had to take a hit on so we could guarantee the stadium loans etc. That renewal should be juicy on the current trajectory.
Think it's 2028 for stadium and shirt sponsorship.

Goonger

Fantastic. Adidas and Arsenal seem made for each other, the retro campaigns and stuff both have been knocking it out of the park. It's one area where other clubs fans are jealous of us.

Top Bottom