• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The new Adidas deal put us level with Utd financially. Adidas don't miss with thier kits apart from few unnecessary once.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure we won't be level with United financially because of this deal.

Don't they have much more revenue?
I think we earn same amount as them with our shirt sponsors. But if you talking about overall Sponsors deals yes manutd still ahead of us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Fantastic. Adidas and Arsenal seem made for each other, the retro campaigns and stuff both have been knocking it out of the park. It's one area where other clubs fans are jealous of us.
It does make it difficult for some of us to have Adidas up top and wear Jordans. Makes me feel uncleansed, tbh.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great deal that.

When is our deal with Emirates due? I think it's in 2 years. That's the one we had to take a hit on so we could guarantee the stadium loans etc. That renewal should be juicy on the current trajectory.
We actually recently renewed that deal. The loan restructuring means we can probably not stick with Emirates any more. Although not sure we'd get as big a deal without stadium naming rights but perhaps

MA08

Think United are getting a similar amount from reports. We’ll be getting more than Chelsea and City. Though I don’t doubt all those clubs will look to renegotiate a higher amount when their renewals come up with their market share

Sp**s are making £30 mill a year from Nike until 2033 :lol:. Levels.
If only you could finance a stadium differently...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we can get CL this year and maintain a relatively modest wage bill that should provide pretty good spending power in about 12-24 months right?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Always makes me laugh when I think of the Twitter lot who take those random salary sites as gospel. I remember reading last year the wage hill was £80m or something hilarious like that. Same sites that say Saka is still on £30k. :lol:

blrgooner

Established Member
Always makes me laugh when I think of the Twitter lot who take those random salary sites as gospel. I remember reading last year the wage hill was £80m or something hilarious like that. Same sites that say Saka is still on £30k. :lol:
Not that i think those sites are very accurate but i think these figures are all wages w.r.t arsenal as a company which should be very different to wage bills of the first team men's squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wagebill being down is good it help us for the Saka Martinelli and Saliba renewal.

No European football obviously will always going to cost us at least 40-50M.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

All in all seems like a positive report. The new deals and return to European football will be a great help and the wage bill should still be in a quite manageable place.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also don't ever believe these websites about player wages figure because the player does not only include basic salary it does also include bonuses and many other things. Clubs never release these things

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's clear why a lot of other teams in other leagues are so eager to create a "new" league as they see where the PL is moving and how teams like Bournemouth and Soton are spending and attracting players that the likes of the mid table Spanish, French, Italian teams can't attract. This in turn increases the quality, viewers, sponsorship opportunities, TV etc.

Because of money the PL also has a lot more "significant" or "interesting" matches.

Basically any of the top 6/7 vrs another one of those teams is a huge match. The same can't be said about Madrid v Sociedad. Or Napoli v Inter. Or PSG v Lille. They just aren't as interesting as United v Arsenal, Liverpool v City or Chelsea v Sp**s in my opinion. You stick United v Liverpool at the same time as any other match in any other league and more viewers are watching the PL match. El classico a while back would have had the most viewers but now it doesn't have the same attraction with Ronaldo and Messi.

The other leagues should start to run their ship abit better. Can't expect Madrid to be spending 150m in a transfer window and mid table Celta Vigo spending €15m.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

It's clear why a lot of other teams in other leagues are so eager to create a "new" league as they see where the PL is moving and how teams like Bournemouth and Soton are spending and attracting players that the likes of the mid table Spanish, French, Italian teams can't attract. This in turn increases the quality, viewers, sponsorship opportunities, TV etc.

Because of money the PL also has a lot more "significant" or "interesting" matches.

Basically any of the top 6/7 vrs another one of those teams is a huge match. The same can't be said about Madrid v Sociedad. Or Napoli v Inter. Or PSG v Lille. They just aren't as interesting as United v Arsenal, Liverpool v City or Chelsea v Sp**s in my opinion. You stick United v Liverpool at the same time as any other match in any other league and more viewers are watching the PL match. El classico a while back would have had the most viewers but now it doesn't have the same attraction with Ronaldo and Messi.

The other leagues should start to run their ship abit better. Can't expect Madrid to be spending 150m in a transfer window and mid table Celta Vigo spending €15m.
Part of the reason that La Liga has such a spending disparity is that if I'm not mistaken, their TV money is not distributed in anywhere near as equitable a fashion as the Premier League money. Essentially the reason that a low table PL team can comfortably outspend a mid table La Liga team is because Barca and Madrid cannibalize a much smaller revenue stream and the rest after Atleti really get scraps whereas the top 6 clubs are getting a smaller portion of a bigger pie relative to the rest of the Premier League.

This essentially has a snowball effect which allows the Premier League to field 20 clubs capable of making big signings, improving parity and thus creating a much more competitive and unpredictable league which of course leads to more popularity, more revenue and the cycle continues. Really, the Premier League has blown the other leagues away by being much smarter about the way they reinvest their revenue and that has really fueled their exponential growth relative to their competitors.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom