• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Fixtures 2019/20

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We only have two epl matches that are not on Sat 3pm up until Xmas. Seems a waste having BT Sport and Sky in the U.K. unless we have long runs in the cup competitions.

Won’t our fixtures get moved after the Europa League games are announced.

Lots of Thursday - Sunday gameweeks.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I looked at ours and rivals fixtures. What stood out is we have 3x two games in a row against top6 sides. United have 2x, Chelsea 1x but there is winter break in the middle. Tottenham has zero such double fixtures, but I think they had 2x top6 & Wolves. Didn't look at Wolves otherwise.

These kind of games in a row are physically and mentally challenging and can bring injuries as rotation is not easy. But what can you do, it's not fair at all for Arsenal this season.

ClubLevel

Our fixtures look horrendous on paper. Apart from maybe one month with our current team we will be losing one game a month minimum. Emery will be gone by new year I reckon.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not really fussed about the fixtures, we’ll struggle away from home against most of the top 10 sides. There’s no advantage of when we play them, the way we capitulated against Chelsea in the final was disgraceful. I can’t see Emery changing that overnight unfortunately, that poor away form has been with him since his Sevilla days.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Won’t our fixtures get moved after the Europa League games are announced.

Lots of Thursday - Sunday gameweeks.
Let’s hope so bro, otherwise we’re wasting our money.

Might go to a few more live games this year. Bought myself a Canon Powershot zoom. It’s like a phone camera with long reach bins attached. Hoping to see the whites of Emery’s eyes as Özil hits the net.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let’s hope so bro, otherwise we’re wasting our money.

Might go to a few more live games this year. Bought myself a Canon Powershot zoom. It’s like a phone camera with long reach bins attached. Hoping to see the whites of Emery’s eyes as Özil hits the net.
:lol:
Damn, if you add the cost of the lens to Arsenal's transfer budget, we'd be higher in the money league. Probably come 5th

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Looks like we'll be safe from relegation around April 18th when we play Leicester at home. That's assuming 40 points is still the magical number.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Terrible fixtures. We're going to have to play all the big teams TWICE!

Newcastle will make a few big signings with their new-found wealth and make a statement of intent by thrashing us in the opening game.

Arsenal fans to start singing "Live within our means! We always live within our means!"

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Apart from the games against the other big 5 I never really look at the fixtures until closer to the time it will be played . It is pointless cause it doesn't tell you anything. For example when the fixtures were released last year I doubt many of us would have looked at say the Wolves fixture and went 'oh, that will be a hard game'. Another crucial part missing is the 'current form'. Like last year say if you were playing Everton around the middle of the season, it would have been one of the easiest 3 points you could get. Whereas anyone who had to play against them near the end of the season would have have been in an extremely tough game.

m-due

Forget about the big Six, I’m worried about all the 18 away games next season. It will be a battle with this current crop of bottlers :mad:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Apart from the brutal Christmas fixture I don't get what people are *****ing about. Have really fallen to the point where Newcastle is considered a tough fixture? Liverpool aside, the opening fixtures should be good for us. Tottenham at home before they get going is a good fixture.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
3 times back to back top 4 games at the worst possible times (start, Christmas, run-in).

Chelsea only has that once, in February. Tottenham does not have that at all. United has it once in early December, and once in March.

Of the four teams realistically competing for 3rd and 4th place I think we have to most difficult list of fixtures, followed by United. I think those back to back top games can really affect the flow of a team.

All teams have two top games in the first 4-6 games though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom