• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Fixtures 2022-23

Kav

Established Member
Very friendly fixtures to start the season, we should make the most of the opportunity to get the points on the board. October and April will be difficult.

6th /7th place beckons it seems.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Very kind early fixture list which is what you want to try and build some momentum. Arteta needs a fast start for once.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The fixture list looks the kindest we've had in ages. I thinks it's October before the free hits can be murmured. Get our squad build done early.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Hi guys, some help for a Mexican fan that is (hopefully) going to his first Arsenal match.

I'm staying in Germany August 12 to August 28, so my only 2 options are the home game on the 13th or the Bournemouth away game on the 20th. The plan was to travel slowly towards London and hopefully catch a game, but plane tickets to London aren't too expensive so the game on the 13th is doable.

With that said I've got a few questions:
  • Where's the best place to buy tickets online? Just clicking on the first google results show the home game at around 80 pounds and the Bournemouth around 200 pounds, seems crazy to me, I would've thought the emirates game would be more expensive.
  • Would you say chasing the home game experience is worth it? Things always seem doom and gloom around here but stadium goers seem to agree the stadium atmosphere was great last season and I think I would like to experience that rather than go to Bournemouth.
  • Is the stadium tour worth it if I go to a game anyways?
  • Any nice pubs to go to after the game?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brentford away not at night, thank you....time for some revenge!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Our Premier League fixtures in October:
Sat 01 Oct: Tottenham Hotspur (H) 12.30pm - BT Sport

Sun 09 Oct: Liverpool (H) 4.30pm - Sky Sports*

Sun 16 Oct: Leeds United (A) 2pm

Thu 20 Oct Manchester City (H) 8.15pm - Amazon Prime Sport*

Sun 23 Oct: Southampton (A) 2pm - Sky Sports

Sun 30 Oct: Nottingham Forest (H) 2pm
*still subject to change

AmeriGooner

My Brother and I are hoping to fly across the pond for our first Arsenal game when we play Chelsea at the Emirates this spring…

Stupid yank question, but I’m worried about rescheduling from CL/EL midweek games or any other of the myriad of issues that seems to cause rescheduling. How would yall approach that? Is there a time when the schedule is fixed?

On top of that, are there any suggestions for first time visitors to the Emirates (and London (and the UK)) for things we should do on matchday. Any suggestions help!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My Brother and I are hoping to fly across the pond for our first Arsenal game when we play Chelsea at the Emirates this spring…

Stupid yank question, but I’m worried about rescheduling from CL/EL midweek games or any other of the myriad of issues that seems to cause rescheduling. How would yall approach that? Is there a time when the schedule is fixed?

On top of that, are there any suggestions for first time visitors to the Emirates (and London (and the UK)) for things we should do on matchday. Any suggestions help!

I would hope attending the match against Chelsea takes precedence over any other event :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Have a drink at the Tollington pre-game. Not been in a while but it always tends to be raucous and gets you in the mood for the game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

They’re scheduled to announce the TV fixtures for April on February 21. With Man City away on the Wednesday night before, there’s a good chance the game will take place on Sunday. But better to wait for the official announcement.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

8pm Boxing Day kick-off is the issue apparently

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They really put the Brighton game away in new year eve at 5:30pm? 😂 Zero f**ks given to away fans

AmeriGooner

Follow up question, would you all suggest getting a hotel in North London to be near the stadium, or is it better to get a place downtown where there us more to do (we’re gonna be in town for three days I think). Thanks for the advice!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Follow up question, would you all suggest getting a hotel in North London to be near the stadium, or is it better to get a place downtown where there us more to do (we’re gonna be in town for three days I think). Thanks for the advice!
Unless you are looking for a bargain hotel and thrive on the thrill of danger then get a hotel somewhere a bit more central. The London Underground (subway) is great and you can get anywhere you need in 10-20 mins.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom