• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ARSENAL FOR THE FANS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

madlondonmale1

Im sorry to have to write how i feel about arsenal football club at the moment,I have been an arsenal fan all my life and a season ticket holder for awhile now.
Im afraid all arsenal seem to care about these days is the business side of things!!!! Are season ticket price's are to high and i belive there is no respect for the players no matter how long they have been with the club,take robert pires why not offer him a 2 yr deal??
ashley cole why not pay him what a best left-back in the world should be paid and i don't think we would have this problem i know for a fact ashley cole never thought about leaving the club to they messed he's promised wages up??? tell me if you think im wrong but this is how i feel!!!!!

madlondonmale1

also look at the how much bond we had with the players in the unbeatables season it was amazing(have we got that now with the players, maybe a few) any one would ask me how will arsenal get on today the first answer would be win easy,now sorry i can't say that anymore,I can say we could win the league but do i belive it in my heart then no,have arsenal got no money now because of the greatest stadium in EPL which im looking really foward to.
Why have arsenal still got cygan if we are into a new era?
but maybe i should look on the bright side least we have ''HENRY TOURE AND CESC
im just a worried fan!!!!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
You're wrong.

If you want to talk about Cole you really should find out what happened rather than stick to the lies that we stiffed him. You don't know anything 'for a fact' because he met the chavs whilst negotiations were ongoing.

As for Pires, why the hell should he have been given a two year contract when DB10 was only given a year by year?

This board is for people to post reasoned articles not childish rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom