• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal full match download / dvd from double or invincible teams?

carlitobrigante

Hi

Hoping someone can help.

I want to go back and watch a few full matches from the double winning sides, and the invincible seasons.

Not highlights, i would like to see the full game. With aftermatch commentary aswell if possible.

I have been searching online but can find nothing. Surely a box set of every full match from a season would be something many fans would want to buy? Why does no-one do this?

BobP

Memri Fan
Reddit is usually good for stuff like this, for example, there's a Google drive in existence where every season review has been uploaded.

Look through the Arsenal subreddit or the FootballDownload subreddit.

You could probably also look through torrent sights.

carlitobrigante

I wonder why the clubs dont sell full match downloads themselves. Something like £2.99 for a full HD download of the entire 90 mins would be quite popular and a good money spinner for the club.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
A full match download of most Arsenal matches this season would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Top Bottom