• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal History 1886-2003

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Anyone bought this DVD?

I got it over the weekend and think it's bloody superb. It glossed over a lot of the early stuff (understandably) but came into it's own when going through the sixties onwards. Some nice pieces with Frank McLintock (is this guy the biggest Gooner going or what?), George Graham (I was genuinely surprised he appeared), Don Howe, Ken Friar and Alan Smith. Tremendously detailed whilst sparing the viewer the agony of the Gazza free kick.

One quibble though, no Wrighty or Tony interviews? Why?

Anyway, if nobody's got it, buy it, it's worth having, if only for seeing Mickey Thomas' goal again. And again. And again.. I had tears in my eyes! :lol:

potterarsenal

Yeah i have seen it. really good. Anyone wanting it it is going for £10.50 on Ebay at the minute. See the other topic below :arrow:

KingReyes

Established Member
Fantastic DVD!
The whole DVD brought tears to my eyes!

You are right oneteaminlondon..I was dissapointed not to see and Tony interviews. That Don Howe..what a legend.

Isragooner

Yeah I got it,its pretty good...
But i am aiming for the new 501 goals!!!!
i just love watching goals,no matter what.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom