• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
safe_image.php

wishful_llama

MDGoonah41 said:
i wouldnt be shocked if the deal is worth £30m x 5, and we get a £20m bonus up front. that would be the £170m

My thoughts exactly, we'll get 20m for the kitty this summer to make up the current shortfall with our nike contract and 30m from next year onwards when the deal kicks in.

wengerboy

Established Member
Awesome deal for us and a good deal for puma also it helps them break back into the football market in a big way, we are a big club even if we don't act like it. I'm happy we're no longer playing 2nd fiddle to manutds nike deals, I think their new one will top ours but the difference wont be that massive.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Mirror said:
The deal, which will not be announced officially for some time, will give Arsenal major additional financial clout on top of the £150m five year shirt sponsorship deal with Emirates.
Source

:lol:
I'm waiting for offical announcement, because at this stage I wouldn't be surprised if that was made up. I find it interesting, that this news comes out just hours after I recieved an E-Mail with the information that my membership can be renewed, from now on.

Original_AAA

The same thought struck me RWA. I got the email about the membership at 17:30 and this was posted just 5 hours later. Coinkydink or a well planned media strategy?

Buhry

Established Member

Wow, this is actually amazing. Big credit to whoever set this up if true.

I like the Puma kits as well, very happpy with this if it's the case

And that's a lot of money if true. If this is the case we should see some decent spending from us this summer hopefully.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Apparently according to John Cross the deal is front loaded so even though it doesn't come into effect until 2014 we get an advanced payment for this summer.

I've got to admit i'm hugely excited about this deal. Paired with the Emirates deal it looks like we finally might be able to at least compete with the big boys and stop losing our best players and actually start building a competitive team.

More than anything i'm just happy for Wenger that he will finally be able to show what he can do without having two hands tied behind his back. This man has taken a hell of a lot of weight on those french shoulders

Glovegun

Established Member
Has someone just claimed that the white kit was a 'thing of beauty'? Absolute rubbish. Why would we want to wear a pinstriped Tottenham kit? It looked ****.

Flow

Wow. Ferguson retires and then this...

I hope our new kit will be as classy as the Italian.

DOUBLE-YOU

£170m to spend !!!! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

That means we can buy even more average players from France and pay them even better.

leo_ense

Established Member
Le Professeur said:
VAVAVOOM 14 said:
Aesthetically Puma is not my favorite sports brand. I would've preferred Adidas as far as style and stature go. Greatest sports brand of all time.

However, the money being offered by Puma is obviously superior so I can't really complain.

Nike kits haven't been worth **** all since the 04/05 season anyway.

Wowowowow... Forgot about this one?

invincble_giniuskingss.jpg

I mean... That kit cray. My all-time favourite.

gun__1296028662_ipswich25012011_2.jpg

arsenal_5F00_away0910_5F00_fabregas_5F00_best.jpg

new-arsenal-third-kit-eduardo.jpg

Those ones were things of absolute beauty as well.

All 3 of those kits were beautiful, loved the blue one.

144029537-soccer-barclays-premier-league-blackpool-v-arsenal-bloomfield-road.jpg

new-arsenal-home-shirt1.gif

Cruisio

Established Member
Hated that White Sp**s looking knock off and same with that wannabe Charlton number

Urgh

For me the best kit we've ever had in recent years was this one

nike-04-05-arsenal-home-shirt-+-no-10-bergkamp.gif

I especially liked the back purposely for having players names across it

DOUBLE-YOU

This is one of my all time favourites. I never liked it at first, then i saw it close up and got weak in the knees.

cescliverpool_590092.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Great news I just hope it is true. 30m per season plus our new Emirates deal should put us in a great position to get up there.

Exciting times ahead

dutchgoon

Puma has some beautiful kits this year. Feyenoords for example:
media_xll_1608421.jpg

170M is huge. Big step forward if true.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PUMA Football ‏@pumafootball
We will have an exciting announcement for you this evening. Tune in for big news at 19:00 GMT.

i think its done.

Top Bottom