• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

spartandre217

Established Member
Ducks slowly lining up for a possible return to the top of the charts.

No more Fergie (and hopefully a renewed ability of refs to give PK's and red cards to United players), new money coming into the club in the form of two blockbuster sponsorship deals increasing our bottom line by a cool 30-40m pounds on top of the near doubling of TV money from the EPL, FFP (whether it works on not remains to be seen) etc etc.

We could have a viable chance next season if we line it up well with the end of this one.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJvQ2m7CYAA63tv.jpg:medium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJvQ2m7CYAA63tv.jpg:medium</a>

Liking that kit.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bingobob said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJvQ2m7CYAA63tv.jpg:medium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liking that kit.

First one I actually like, not sure how good the cannon would look in reality though.

leo_ense

Established Member
bingobob said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJvQ2m7CYAA63tv.jpg:medium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liking that kit.

Not a fan of the collar but the overall kit looks great.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Might have to buy Puma football shoes now.. Massive deal if true, well done to whoever was responsible!

Floating

Established Member
goonerwarsh said:
Gervais said:
Nothing will ever top this shirt.

wilshere-fabregas.jpg

Timeless classic.

Completely agree. My favorite Arsenal kit since the 70's.

mo50

Established Member
leo_ense said:

Easily my favourite away kit in a long time. I've enjoyed it every time we wore it this season too. Hopefully a similar style of yellow will be our away kit for next year.

Therapy Inc

ArseGod said:
Who cares what we look like...that's a F***load of money.

Because we're better than that and we deserve better than that. Granted, Puma is paying this money to get Puma's name out there for the public but Arsenal should be a big enough football club to drive the design of the kit no matter how much they pay.

Wouterus

We had a kit exactly the same as that one only two years ago, Gervais posted a picture of it. The only differences were the new logo and emirates sign on the front.

Giroud

Established Member
Floating said:
To me you simply cannot get better than the 1971 home kit:

47194.jpg

Absolute class.

Yeah, I've always wanted that shirt! The plain kits are nearly always the best although I like the 04/05 shirt.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I tend to not believe Cross anymore. he is just a hack journalist by pushing through title-busting articles.

Puma said they have an announcement lined up for tonight, so I hope this one is at least true.

But let's jump into bandwagon too quickly. Swiss Ramble has said that many times in these situations one needs to read between the lines. I this: It might go up to 170m, and not a signed 170m flat sum.

blaze_of_glory

Floating said:
albakos said:
I tend to not believe Cross anymore. he is just a hack journalist by pushing through title-busting articles.

Puma said they have an announcement lined up for tonight, so I hope this one is at least true.

But let's jump into bandwagon too quickly. Swiss Ramble has said that many times in these situations one needs to read between the lines. I this: It might go up to 170m, and not a signed 170m flat sum.

It's a yearly sponsorship deal for 5 years. They usually are flat from year-to-year, and sometimes are front-loaded, like this deal is reported to be.

Cross' scoop seems genuine - Arseblog also confirmed that they'd heard about this but couldn't confirm 100% just yet.

Yup thats what has me excited. That guy doesn't usually waste time with baseless rumours, and he's written a whole article about this.

Floating

Established Member
albakos said:

It's a yearly sponsorship deal for 5 years. They usually are flat from year-to-year, and sometimes are front-loaded, like this deal is reported to be.

Cross' scoop seems genuine - Arseblog also confirmed that they'd heard about this but couldn't confirm 100% just yet.

Top Bottom