• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Screen-Shot-2017-07-12-at-11-16-09-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoGJ8xYa09xNzQb2r6dRtUvp9VxB2XygxweYPvE27YGU.png

Too clean. We should wear it for late/night games.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm not keen on the blue. It reminds me of an old Barca away kit. The other two kits look lovely on the players. Kos will look the business lifting a big trophy in one of these :)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The colour makes the players look really weak. Should have just recycled that gold shirt from a few years ago.

If they're really wanted to go the light blue route it should have been more like this.

259637d1342196152-arsenal-thread-new-arsenal-away-kit.jpg

Plutarch

I like this blue away strip. I like the gradient from light to dark. Makes a good change. Are the shorts purple? If so, I like that too.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

From what I understand, we're missing out on immediate revenue because Puma wont let us put sponsors on the sleeves.

Maybe we should put a sponsor for Stan's new hunting channel? It would go nice with the puma symbol.

Top Bottom