• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Live Songs

Romain

I've managed to get Arsenal live songs, I've never found any here, so I think people might look for some as well as me.

My first aim was to get some for PES4, and I needed .wav files to convert them for the game, so I let them in .wav. It means they're 2mb files for 10/15 seconds, but if people want me to convert them into mp3 ones I'll dot it.

I have the Henry's song, Vieira's, "And it's Arsenal...", We Love You Arsenal, and "We're north bank etc... with the answer. And the same a pitch higher. (in the directory "nouveaux").

http://rombackstage.free.fr/chants/Arsenal

People here who has PES can get .adx files for their game as well.

Romain

You're playing on PS2 or PC ?

For the second solution, just get the .adx files, download AFS Extract and open 0_sound.afs. Just import these files in the SP0101, SP0102... till 5.

But you'll have all the explanations at www.evo-web.co.uk, just have to register...

For PS2, I don't really know how you do that, I guess there's everything you need on the website above.
If you want an Arsenal Menu : http://membres.lycos.fr/worldpes

Romain

Well the files are just .mp3 so any program should read them...

Or you mean .adx files ? then use Dkz Studio...

RC8

Established Member
Thanks, it was the way they were compressed, we (or at least me and the people around me) don't use that program here in south america... In fact I had never heard of that compression software before (WinAce or something).

The songs are excellent by the way! and I like your Avatar.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom