• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Return of Santi Cazorla?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not really. Think Santi is begging it a little.

Why hasn’t Vieira come back to unveil his statue? This just seems abit extra.
Always wondered why Theo never got a testimonial?

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Now they still have a testimonial but for charity.

Can't remember the last time we had a player have one

In the summer, for charity, they could do a game for Wenger (bit unusual as don't think it's been done for a manager before) and get likes of Cazorla, Theo, nacho all involved.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Can't remember the last time we had a player have one

In the summer, for charity, they could do a game for Wenger (bit unusual as don't think it's been done for a manager before) and get likes of Cazorla, Theo, nacho all involved.
Seaman? Bergkamp?

Think that's a great idea. They could play against a team featuring Grondin, Squillaci, Stepanovs, Senderos, Miyaichi and of course Wellington and Galindo. They'd play them off the Park.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Seaman? Bergkamp?

Think that's a great idea. They could play against a team featuring Grondin, Squillaci, Stepanovs, Senderos, Miyaichi and of course Wellington and Galindo. They'd play them off the Park.

I was thinking more current players but no reason why they couldn't get some of the greats involved as well

A squad of

Seaman, Lehmann

Sagna, Lauren, Keown, Toure, Koscielny (controversial one), Monreal, Gibbs

Piers, Ljungberg, Walcott, Overmars, Vieira, Petit, Parlour, Cazorla

Henry, Van Persie, Bergkamp, Kanu, Wiltord

Etc etc

Have it against a European or world 11, again made up of current and retired players

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Thoughts?

Great game from Caz...

1. Henry v Inter away, 2003
2. Bergkamp v Everton home, 2005
3. Henry v Leeds home, 2004

These are of the top of my head, might change it if I thought about it more as I have been lucky to see many amazing performances...Fab v Juve, Wilshere v Barca etc...list could go on and on!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Actually a great player for us, I’ll be at the Emirates if Kos came back to say bye.

Santi is a nobody in our history.

ffs man. Santi and Kos are in the same bracket. The difference is that one is the most overrated Arsenalplayer by Arsenalfans ever and one is universally underrated and a magician.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom