Arsenal Mania Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Mr Wolf, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Wolf

Mr Wolf New Member

I just would like to thank all the moderators and the users of this beautiful forum, that acts like an invisible red thread that links the Arsenal fans all over the world. It's nice, when you are abroad (in a grecian isle for example), to take 10 minutes of rest from the beach, to go to an internet point, to connect, and to hear the last from yor mates like Mostarac, Leonardo and all the others. It's like a familiar club!

2. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

Thanks Mr Wolf - enjoy your Grecian Isle you lucky bugger

3. RC8

RC8 New Member Elite

Agreed, also, you can find about a lot of news or issues that otherwise you would only know by reading the official news weeks later.

As I said in another thread, this forum has the best administration I've ever seen in a forum.

4. fabtastic

fabtastic New Member

well said mr wolf, this site is becoming like family seeing all the familar names there, i hope one day that is me! thats my dream, maybe in 2/3 years :D ;) or at least i hope so :D

5. kashif_wattoo

kashif_wattoo New Member

thanks Arsenal-Mania, it was quite irritating to read childish opinions on Arsenal and other stuff at Arsenal FC community at Orkut, and i was quite sad . I used to read news only at arsenal-mania, but when i found that there is sense and reason in the world, i was quite glad and joined this amazing forum. thanks for doing it!!

well, sorta not-liking the new look of the forum but will get used to it soon!!!

cheers...

6. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Thank you for the nice comments

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, cheers guys. It's really appreciated to have some nice comments for a change.

8. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

This is without doubt the best Arsenal forum.

9. junialum

junialum New Member

Definitely the rest out there are filled with childish comments, ranting.

We have really solid discussions here and everyone is feeling like we're a family although we come from all over the world.

Thank you mods for keeping the forum lively, interesting and especially on topic, civil and informative. :D

And of course, many thanks to ASHBURNN and Co who have kept this site running. I am a small time webmaster and I know its really really hard to maintain a site the size of Arsenal-Mania. Adding to the fact that the design here is the best I have seen among all Arsenal sites.

Keep up the good work guys!

10. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

pretty much agreed with the rest. wonderful forum. i would say its the best arsenal forum ever. and the best forum i have ever been to. its been very organised throughout. the new format has been fantastic too.

i would say the admin and mods have done a fantastic job. keep up the good work!

11. YeahBee

YeahBee Sign all the Swedes

man how easy did I get used to the new layout well done

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks again for all the kind comments, people.

Please continue to enjoy your time on the forum - the new season is almost underway and things will start to pick up again!

13. The_Insider

The_Insider New Member

everytime i log onto the internet i always check the forum, check aaat whats going on.

i have a right ****ing steffie graff at all these insiders hence the name loool.

might aswell stir it up abit init.

good old site this though

i love the old cherry pies ;)

epsecially from legend#1 and _scorpian_

14. otfgoon

otfgoon New Member

Yeah this sight is far better than arseblog.. and im not just saying that because they turned down my application :(

15. cesc18

cesc18 New Member

this is a great forum
    very well organised
    and the new layout is good too
    its great to read news about arsenal and its fans from all over

16. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

Indeed,this is THE Arsenal forum.

I`m totally addicted,maybe I don`t post much,but I`m reading all the time.

Someone is right here,this community is like a family.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great to hear - please continue to enjoy the forum.

We'll be unleashing a flurry of new tools on the main site before the start of next season, so stay tuned. :)

18. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

ive only started using this reguarly recently (internet problems) and im gettin totally hooked to it! i think its great and ive only realised that there r so many things to do on it - play games etc. great job

19. IBL

IBL New Member Elite

Yeh well done to everyone involved in keeping this great site running, it is without a doubt the best Arsenal forum I've come across, and it has a great number of quality posters whose views I enjoy reading very much.

Keep up the good work

20. goonerz49

goonerz49 New Member

application for what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.