• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

In my college days I used to know this Armenian beauty named Sirush. I asked her out and she said yes. Naturally I made her watch Arsenal with me. She didn't particularly like football but somehow she developed an admiration for Hleb, used to like the way he dribbled. There was another Sirush in my class, so our friends jokingly started to call her (insert my name)' Sirush to make it easier to know which one they meant. As I found it a bit cringey to call her my Sirush I started calling her Hleb's Sirush. A few years later she had to return home and that was it between us. Just when I was about to sign up for this forum and I had to come up with A username, out of the blue I got a text message from her right at that time. So that's why I chose this username.

Beautiful story! Hopefully the destiny is not done with you two! I will pray for it!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Indeed that’s a dope story. I had my critisms but Hleb was certainly a joy to watch once he settled.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In my college days I used to know this Armenian beauty named Sirush. I asked her out and she said yes. Naturally I made her watch Arsenal with me. She didn't particularly like football but somehow she developed an admiration for Hleb, used to like the way he dribbled. There was another Sirush in my class, so our friends jokingly started to call her (insert my name)' Sirush to make it easier to know which one they meant. As I found it a bit cringey to call her my Sirush I started calling her Hleb's Sirush. A few years later she had to return home and that was it between us. Just when I was about to sign up for this forum and I had to come up with A username, out of the blue I got a text message from her right at that time. So that's why I chose this username.
damn dude! beautiful story.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Beautiful story! Hopefully the destiny is not done with you two! I will pray for it!

I’ll be sacrificing 4 baby goats just to ensure they meet one day again.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the prayers and sacrificial goats. However there is no need for it, that particular story had run its course. To tell you the truth Sirush was an amazing girl, she changed my whole viewpoint of what love actually is. Sometimes you just meet a person who is so unlike anything you have ever seen before. I think I have always been considerate and thoughtful but would never have classified myself as a true romantic, yet she turned me into a hopeless romantic (she used to say to me I was always a closet romantic and she just opened the door but I'm having none of that). For the first time I felt this deep, unexplainable connection. I never believed much in fate/destiny before yet now I became a believer because no rational thinking could explain this.

I knew I got it bad when I started thinking of her all the time. I would hear a song and it would instantly remind me of her. All of a sudden I started to make decisions with her on my mind, not just for myself. Every memory I create with her is somehow of the highest caliber..even going grocery shopping! Somehow she completed me. An extension of me that I never knew I had until she helped me discover there is more to me than I thought. I wanted to see the stars with her, I wanted to do the dishes with her (lmao, never done dishes before in my life). The extraordinary and the ordinary.

Then because of circumstances beyond our control it came to an end. Naturally I found any girl I dated after her didn't even come close to her. I tried not to compare but it is just impossible now your heart knows what it is seeking. Frankly after many years I resigned myself never finding that kind of love again and would have to settle for a decent relationship. Incredibly and very unexpectedly I somehow found love again. Possibly the only woman who is even more suited to me then Sirush. Her story is even more amazing but I won't go there. she is my wife now! So this is a happy ever after story after all.

Btw let's end this convo, mainly because I don't like to derail threads but also this is starting to get a bit too mushy. Lol this whole thing started because BigPoppaPump wanted to know what Hleb's Sirush meant. Felt I needed to give the background story behind that name so it made sense, little did I know I would get people cheering for me and an old flame to get back together, and I had to write a lengthy follow up reply to confirm Lady Destiny/Fate did indeed sort me out.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Great story. But I'm sure everyone thought it was related to Hleb and took their own assumptions. I for one thought it had to do with his style of play.

When Hleb was playing for us I thought he was a decent player capable of some great performances. Nothing more than that. Only in the last couple of years and seeing our current midfielders try to play football do you realise how gifted he was.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When Hleb was playing for us I thought he was a decent player capable of some great performances. Nothing more than that. Only in the last couple of years and seeing our current midfielders try to play football do you realise how gifted he was.

I always really liked Hleb, him and Rosicky felt somehow like the purest and slightly flawed embodiments of how Wenger wanted to play football. Also Hleb literally just means "bread" in Russian and that's kinda funny.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the prayers and sacrificial goats. However there is no need for it, that particular story had run its course. To tell you the truth Sirush was an amazing girl, she changed my whole viewpoint of what love actually is. Sometimes you just meet a person who is so unlike anything you have ever seen before. I think I have always been considerate and thoughtful but would never have classified myself as a true romantic, yet she turned me into a hopeless romantic (she used to say to me I was always a closet romantic and she just opened the door but I'm having none of that). For the first time I felt this deep, unexplainable connection. I never believed much in fate/destiny before yet now I became a believer because no rational thinking could explain this.

I knew I got it bad when I started thinking of her all the time. I would hear a song and it would instantly remind me of her. All of a sudden I started to make decisions with her on my mind, not just for myself. Every memory I create with her is somehow of the highest caliber..even going grocery shopping! Somehow she completed me. An extension of me that I never knew I had until she helped me discover there is more to me than I thought. I wanted to see the stars with her, I wanted to do the dishes with her (lmao, never done dishes before in my life). The extraordinary and the ordinary.

Then because of circumstances beyond our control it came to an end. Naturally I found any girl I dated after her didn't even come close to her. I tried not to compare but it is just impossible now your heart knows what it is seeking. Frankly after many years I resigned myself never finding that kind of love again and would have to settle for a decent relationship. Incredibly and very unexpectedly I somehow found love again. Possibly the only woman who is even more suited to me then Sirush. Her story is even more amazing but I won't go there. she is my wife now! So this is a happy ever after story after all.

Btw let's end this convo, mainly because I don't like to derail threads but also this is starting to get a bit too mushy. Lol this whole thing started because BigPoppaPump wanted to know what Hleb's Sirush meant. Felt I needed to give the background story behind that name so it made sense, little did I know I would get people cheering for me and an old flame to get back together, and I had to write a lengthy follow up reply to confirm Lady Destiny/Fate did indeed sort me out.

Damn flies flying into my eyes while reading!

I didnt mean you two end up together again necessary. But maybe when you two are old you meet on some street for coincidence and have a cup of coffee where you both tell your life stories and say goodbye with the words "what a ride!"!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I always really liked Hleb, him and Rosicky felt somehow like the purest and slightly flawed embodiments of how Wenger wanted to play football. Also Hleb literally just means "bread" in Russian and that's kinda funny.

Loved Rosicky, injuries really ruined his time here. Yes, Arsène loved those kind of players, slight in physique, wonderfully gifted, oozing with technical abilities.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

iu

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Loved Rosicky, injuries really ruined his time here. Yes, Arsène loved those kind of players, slight in physique, wonderfully gifted, oozing with technical abilities.
Hleb is one of the best Arsenal players.
AW likes Fabregas, Hleb, Rosicky, van Persie because they are amazing players.

We would have won titles if we have
1) 2-3 more of this kind of players instead of walcott/adebayor
2) a proper defence/more discipline in defending.
3) more good subs in case of injury

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom