• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should Be A Moderator: @OnlyOne (always seems to just come up a little short for this, when others are getting promoted...)

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: Anyone who tags @GDeep™ and says something negative about him, gets a like from me!

@UpTheGunnerz last two soldiers fighting for Laca!

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With:
@BigPoppaPump (in a nice way though)

Favorite Posters: @American_Gooner @GDeep™ @Tir Na Nog @Notorious Big @BigPoppaPump @Hunta @OnlyOne @yousif_arsenal @Red London @Rex Banter @say yes (will name a few here actually, will add to it when I think of more, quality bunch on AM)

Most Dedicated Poster: @L3T5 PL4Y (you will get that teacher at some point!)

Most Likeable Poster: @yousif_arsenal

Funniest Poster: @American_Gooner

Poster With Best Avatar: @El Duderino

Most Dedicated Poster: @MutableEarth (loves the young players and wrestling, good man)

Best Post: Don't know where it is but @GDeep™ posted something funny...I was able to turn it back on him, but so did @American_Gooner and he did it like a second faster than I did...so I had to sit there and watch AG's post get like 15 likes while my post just below it got like 5, even though it was basically the same joke...put me right in my place :lol:

Or the pictures I could briefly post of my kitten.

Best Thread: Probably counts more as funniest post, but putting it in here...in the summer just before I joined, in the summer transfer thread I think... @Hunta posted how Raul and Vinai had an all night party, Vinai was missing and post a hilarious pic of Vinai's dodgy face...don't know why, but was in tears every time I read it/pictured it in my head :rofl:

19/20 New Member Of The Season:

riou___suikoden_2_by_valijka-d8qj8wp.jpg

19/20 N0nce Of The Season: Too many to pick from really, but definitely @GDeep™

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Best Moderator: American Gooner
Should Be A Moderator: Not Only One, he doesn't meet the height requirements

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: GDeep
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: More like most on here disagree with me and then get proven wrong as usual.

Favourite Poster: I'll name a few here. GDeep, Trax, American Gooner, reed, Hydro, Rex, BPP, Riou, Krengon, Blaze Of Glory, Celestis, Jury and I've probably left out a few.
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: Anyone who rates Lacazette. Other than that it seems to be Notorious, tho it might just be on a few topics.

Most Optimistic Poster: American Gooner
Most Miserable Poster: It appears to be Rich but who knows.
Most Dedicated Poster: American Gooner
Most Likeable Poster: Trax
Most Unique Poster: Riou
Funniest Poster: reed or THunter
Biggest Troll: Emeryates

Poster With Best Avatar: Mutable used to have some nice ones, I'm not sure if he still does.

Best Post: I can't think off the top of my head.
Best Fight: hydro and the many posters sending him death threats
Best Thread: Lacazette one when everyone is tearing into him.
Best Meme: Tagging other posters after a post.

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season: GDeep
19/20 New Member Of The Season: Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season: I'd be surprised if the majority on this forum weren't nonces tbf.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I object to being called miserable. At least I can take pleasure out of Arsenal winning without some prior agenda ruining my enjoyment
Gotta say over the last few years you come across more positive than some unlike when you were one hell of a miserable ****.

The active walking doing its trick!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
And must admit I see a young me in @Riou . No way in hell you get to my ban record though and you've chosen the right boyfriend to be with. He can be manipulative and violent from time to time but the privileges outweigh the bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And must admit I see a young me in @Riou . No way in hell you get to my ban record though and you've chosen the right boyfriend to be with. He can be manipulative and violent from time to time but the privileges outweigh the bad.

I can change him!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I would be optimistic i say that friend zone is better than nothing :rofl:.And maybe that person will change mind for 20 years :rofl:.

Run away mate,from rejections and friend zone.Find someone new.
Totally. Friend Zone better than nothing is bullshit. If you're sure of it then going after exactly what you want is better than suffering in inner conflict and turmoil. Self respect over being a fall back option.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Totally. Friend Zone better than nothing is bullshit. If you're sure of it then going after exactly what you want is better than suffering in inner conflict and turmoil. Self respect over being a fall back option.

Totally agree.Think that people fall in trap that their friend will change mind in some moment and see that person in different light and that'll never happen.

It's better to lose that kind of "friend" that being there for long period of time.It's just not meant to be for someone.Just do your part with intentions and they'll reject you or be with you.Simple as that.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
you do all realize the season is probably not going to finish until 2022, don't you? plenty of time for lots more posters to implode

or die:(

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Best Moderator: American Gooner
Should Be A Moderator: Not Only One, he doesn't meet the height requirements

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: GDeep
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: More like most on here disagree with me and then get proven wrong as usual.

Favourite Poster: I'll name a few here. GDeep, Trax, American Gooner, reed, Hydro, Rex, BPP, Riou, Krengon, Blaze Of Glory, Celestis, Jury and I've probably left out a few.
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: Anyone who rates Lacazette. Other than that it seems to be Notorious, tho it might just be on a few topics.

Most Optimistic Poster: American Gooner
Most Miserable Poster: It appears to be Rich but who knows.
Most Dedicated Poster: American Gooner
Most Likeable Poster: Trax
Most Unique Poster: Riou
Funniest Poster: reed or THunter
Biggest Troll: Emeryates

Poster With Best Avatar: Mutable used to have some nice ones, I'm not sure if he still does.

Best Post: I can't think off the top of my head.
Best Fight: hydro and the many posters sending him death threats
Best Thread: Lacazette one when everyone is tearing into him.
Best Meme: Tagging other posters after a post.

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season: GDeep
19/20 New Member Of The Season: Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season:
I'd be surprised if the majority on this forum weren't nonces tbf.

"Anyone who doesn't rate Lacazette" is my favourite poster

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Best Moderator: yousif
Should Be A Moderator: Tobias

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: el dude
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: yeahbee

Favourite Poster: mutable
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: erlis

Most Optimistic Poster: yousif
Most Miserable Poster: yeahbee
Most Dedicated Poster: riou