• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania Fantasy Premier League 14/15

entropy13

Established Member
Here's the link.

The A-M league's code is 817608-338624.

JOIN NOW!!!

I actually didn't join last season, but played in 12/13. :lol:

Crooner

Yeow! Knew you'd come through my man ;)

Any idea how you'll line out? Can't justify Hazard at the mo..

entropy13

Established Member
I won't be including any players from ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham. I do have a couple of ManC players however.

My Arsenal players are Özil, Sanchez, and Ramsey. Of course Özil's in the bench for week one (along with two players from Arsenal's first opponents LOL).

entropy13

Established Member
Question: I've setup the league as a Classic, would you guys want another A-M league but Head-to-Head?

Crooner

entropy13 said:
I won't be including any players from ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham. I do have a couple of ManC players however.

Thats mad, I'm going for an Arsenal traitors 11. Fabs and Nasri sharing captaincy ;)

entropy13

Established Member
Ramsey is captain for me too, Lukaku is VC (especially since they're up against a newly-promoted side).

Crooner

Careful with Everton, having a shocking preseason and their defense looks a shambles. Nugent might be more likely to score than Lukaku.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Joined. This season is all about midfielders, holy ****.

Hazard, Fabregas, Ramsey, Sanchez, Toure, Sterling, Silva, Mirallas, Lallana, Walcott, Cazorla, Mata, Özil, Eriksen... **** off, who needs strikers :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Playing this for money at work, serious business. I always forget about it though :(

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
4 players in the dream team for week 1 for me :lol:

Fabregas captain and Ramsey vice captain. Decent deal.

entropy13

Established Member
Just used my Wildcard (which applies in the next gameweek). But my choice of picking Villa players was a stroke of genius. Agbonlahor brought me to my best Gameweek yet. LOL

Top Bottom