• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania Fantasy Premier League 16/17

raag

Ok guys, we've got quite a few people! Just one more week for the others to sign up!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm very new to this game, guys. Can you tell me what happens if I choose a player not playing this week, like Özil for example?

raag

I'm very new to this game, guys. Can you tell me what happens if I choose a player not playing this week, like Özil for example?

Your substitutes come into play. The points the first sub on your bench scores will be taken into account.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The FPL site is worse than Arsenal-mania. I keep getting a backend error. Can't access any more.

Proof

Established Member
The league is closed to new entries. Bunch of sissies. You made a head to head fantasy league for 3 people. The transfer window isn't even closed but the fantasy league is.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom