• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

dbig

Shot my load with a wildcard already.

Fortunately, I'm inching my way up again this week. Hooray for defenders!

So far, defenders have been king, while strikers are languishing behind midfielders.

David Smith

Established Member
I've had Hazard as my captain since the first week, losing me points but I'll keep him there :D

It's ridiculous how little points Coquelin gets. Was named man of the match yesterday, yet only 3 points.

jms

Before I give myself a pat on the back for being top, I just want to know, how many people are still actively playing? It would be a bit of a shallow victory if it was just 3 of us lol

dbig

Think quite a lot are active, but not many are posting about it. Just started a new job in Sept., so I've been too busy to even read the forums.

ArseneVanPersie

I won the Arsenal-Mania mini-league!!

Although I am not sure if it is the same league as the one in here.

My team name is ArsenalBankai

Latest posts

Top Bottom